Chapter 12- Jealousy

Start from the beginning

Camila chuckled at Ally's words. "Clever Allyson, clever." She said smiling and wiping a tear from her face.

"There we go! There' that smile I wanted to see."

"Thanks Ally, you're really good at comforting people. You should think about a getting a little." Camila joked.

"I honestly wouldn't be opposed to it, we just live on the road most of the time so it's very unlikely." She said with a soft smile, "I'm just glad we have you around to play with."

Camila smiled back at her. She knew Ally always wanted her own family so with her being a little, it in a certain way, gave Ally a look into family life.

"So are you feeling a little better now? Do you want a movie on or anything?" Ally asked.

"Can we watch 'Mean Girls'? I need something funny to watch." Camila said sitting back down on the couch.

"Of course! Do you want anything else since I'm up?"

"Well, can I have some juice...in a sippy?" Camila asked timidly.

"Oh!" Ally started, "Are you going into your headspace?"

"No! No, I just want it for comfort." She said, a slight blush crept up on her face.

"Aww, of course Mila! Anything you need."

Ally went to the frigde first to grab some juice then when over to Camila's bag to grab her sippy cup out of it. She filled it all the way up and gave in to the brown eyed girl on the couch.

"Thank you!"

"Anytime doll." Ally smiled.

Ally went back to grab the movie and put it on for them both to watch. When it was all set up she took her set next to Camila and they started watching the movie together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were about an hour into the movie when they heard to the front lounge open, revealing Lauren.

"Well good morning sleepy head." Ally joked.

"Hm, morning guys. What are you up to?" she asked groggily, walking over to sit on the other side of Camila.

"Ally and I are watching 'Mean Girls'. Wanna join?" Camila asked her.

"Sure." Lauren said before noticing the now empty sippy cup, "Were you in little space earlier baby?"

"No, but she was stressed out and asked me to get it for her." Ally told her.

Lauren turned to look at Camila in concern. "Stressed out? Whats wrong? Is everything ok?"

Camila giggled and rested her head on Lauren's shoulder. "I'm fine now, I was just reading the comments on our interview video and kind of over reacted. It's ok though, Ally calmed me down." Camila told her, turning to quickly give Ally a smile.

"Oh." Lauren said with disappointment in her voice, "Why didn't you come and get me? I wouldn't have minded if you woke me up Camz, it's my job to make sure you're alright."

"I know that Lolo, but Ally was already out here and she did a good job calming me down. Don't worry though, you know it's you that I always want to be there."

Lauren didn't want to admit to herself that she was jealous of Ally, but she knew she was. She was however grateful that she was able to make Camila happy again and didn't just leave her there, but she just wanted to be the only one Camila would run to.

"Well then thank you Ally for making sure Camz was ok. I'm glad she has you here too." She said with a sad smile.

"Lauren" Ally got up for where she was sitting and went over to Lauren to kneel in front of her, grabbing her hand, "She wanted you but she also didn't want to disturb you. I was just there at the time, hun. You are always going to be her number one though." She told her reassuringly.

"Thanks Ally, and sorry about my overprotectiveness."

"AWW friends!" Camila yelled happily. "I told Ally she should get a little too but she said that she couldn't because we're always on the move. I still think she should try though, don't you think so?"

Ally blush at Camila's confession to Lauren. She let go of Lauren's hand and stood back up.

"I think she should!" Lauren said truthfully, "You are great at taking care of people Ally, and who knows, you might come across someone on this tour that's a little and we just don't know it yet."

She smiled at the pair, "Thanks guys but I don't think it'll happen. Maybe when we have time off I can look around. Texas is a big place with all kinds of kinds that live there." She tried joking.

Both Camila and Lauren looked at her sadly but understood. They were lucky to have each other but seeing Ally saddened like she was broke their hearts.

"Ally?" Camila asked.

"What's up doll?"

"Is the reason you were so curious about Lauren and I at first because you wanted it to be true? You knew about this lifestyle before we said anything, didn't you?"

Ally once more had a sad smile on her face "I did know. I was jealous of what you two had but of course I'm over it now, at the time though I wanted to be a caregiver so bad and seeing Lauren get to do it before me made me act the way I did. I'm sorry again guys."

Lauren stood up and put her hands on the small girl's shoulders "Stop apologizing Ally. It's ok for you to feel that way. We're going to get you a little for yourself though, I promise you that. Camz and I will help you. It may not be soon but we will."

"Thank you. I'm very thankful to have you two wonderful girls in my life, my ever so crazy life." She laughed, "But I do love you very much."

"We love you too Allyson." Lauren said giving her a hug.

"Yes we do!" Camila said joining in on their hug, making everyone laugh.

"Hopefully this will happen while we're still on the road."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Ohhhh who do you think is/want to come forward to tell Ally that they might be able to help her with her little search?? :p