one

i walk into the small diner, hoodie on, duffle bag on my shoulder, head lowered, and earphones in.
deciding to sit at a window table so i can spot out when the black van pulls up. looking out the window every 5 seconds until i'm interrupted by a waitress.

"hello. anything you would like today?" her tiny calming voice spoke to me.

turning my head to answer but instead i grew mute. she's beautiful. not the cliché everything about her is amazing and she could shit out candy.

she's actually stunning. the way her cheek bones structured nicely but still has full cheeks. the way her brown pigment glowed under the diner's lights and her plump lips curved perfectly with a tint of red coloring lined on them.
her smile is also very alluring, someone could get lost in her if they weren't focused enough.

finally mustering up some words, i lightly smile up at her and pick up the menu.

"uhm.. i wasn't planning on it but since you're already here, i guess i'll get an omelette." i sit the menu back down on the table then looked back up at the waitress as she writes on her notepad. i've never seen this girl before and i've been here to make a drop off plenty of times, she must be new.

"okay, i'll bring that to you right away." she smiles at me again causing me to look at her white teeth that gleamed.

after picking up the menu, she starts to walk off and i use that time to admire her body. her figure curved like an hour glass and her butt sitting up in her high-waisted blue jeans.

smirking to myself, i look back out the window and spot the black van with tinted windows.