"Probably for the best..." I nod.

"And the pink thing would try to hurt you but you'd end up killing her and getting yourself sent to jail." Sasuke explained.

"Aww! You do care!" I smile.

Sasuke's face scrunched up, looking all disgusted. "I don't care about Sakura!"

"Pft! I meant me getting sent to jail!" I grinned.

"Of coarse you did..." Kakashi sighed.

Naruto decided that he would start swinging me around and around like Fido and Rido did earlier.....

.......eh, whatever!

WEEEEEE!!!!

"Hey! I thought I smelt you!"

"Kiba!" I grin and was about to hug him when I realised what're said.

"...you what now?"

------------------

Standing in the graveyard, I begged that the tears would stop falling from my eyes, but it seemed that I wasn't in control of my body today as I fell to the ground on my knees.

"Old man..." I whisper staring at the small picture of the loved Hokage....the deceased Hokage....

Sadness was now being replaced by anger...

Anger that Orochimaru came here, wrecked havoc on my village!

He killed hundreds of innocent lives and killed the one man that everybody here loved!

"Why?" I whisper, "Why did this happen....?"

I begin to sob quietly, ignoring the person standing behind me.

Sasuke had told me what happened so I rushed here to.....to be honest, I'm not sure why I came...

Maybe to pay my respects, or to apologise for not helping in time of need...

Or maybe to see if it was true...

When I opened my eyes it was no longer sun setting, but more like stars and moon.

I stopped sobbing and wiped my eyes, knowing that the Hokage wouldn't want me to be mourning.

My breathing was heavy but I was no longer sobbing. Tears occasionally trailed down my cheeks, though.

"Lian...."

I turned around to the person behind me and just let everything out. I broke down again seeing them.

Their arms wrapped around me, letting me cry into them.

"I'm so sorry....I'm so, so sorry!" I cry into Rythian letting him rock is both back and forth.

It would probably look weird, seeing as we were both kneeling in front of each other, in the middle of a graveyard.

"It's alright, Lian..." Rythian whispers.

"Why does it hurt so much? Why is it that I caused you pain? Why did the Hokage leave us all?" I cry, not even caring what was coming out of my mouth anymore.

I could have said 'Ducks rule' and I wouldn't have even noticed!!

"If it hurts so much then it meant that you cared a lot." Rythian stated. "The pain will never go away, but in time it will no longer be a burden but a stepping stone to victory."

"...since when were you so wise?!" I cry.

Rythian sighed and helped me yo stand on my own two feet. "Lian...its alright....the pain will soon heal..."