Classes

I was having a peacefully asleep when I was beeing shaken awake roughly"Ahhh"I scream as the person is touching my bruises and scars.

The person stops "I am sorry did I hurt you"The voice belonged to Hermione,

"No just leave me alone I wanna sleep"I groan,still half asleep

"No come on you have classes today and there is only 5minutes left of breakfast,I let you sleep in but you need to get up for classes now so we are not late.!"

"Ok,Ok just 5 minutes"

"No now classes are starting,were going to be late i am not getting in trouble"Hermione said

I slowly get out of bed getting hit by a burst of cold air "argfhh"I groan

"Class is starting,i have to go sorry,heres a map and a timetable we are potions first with Snape,get ready as quickly as possible"she rushes out of the roo,m to her first class.I grab my clothes and get changed making sure no one is around to see my beuises and scar I lift my top of and I see knive marks,burns,scrapes,beuises and words carved in like unwanted,unloved,orphan,fat and many more.the only parts of my body that dont have marks on them is my hands and face,well I have a few scars on my face you can faintly see but its usually brusises that cover my face.I cant wear short sleeves,shorts or swimsuits.

I wince in pain pulling my pajama bottoms off and I see the same more and more briuses,scars and painfull memories.I get changed into my robes and gather my books and I see a wand and I pick it up feeling a great friendly warmth go through me,it was a pretty wand it had diamonds incraved in it it was a dark blue with purple gem aswell as the diamonds,it was rhe prettiest wand in the world.

I head out the door to my class and I follow the map and after 15 minutes of walking I find the classroom,I walk in and snape looks up,"could you tell me why you are late miss.Black"He sneered and i flinch back at his cruel voice,he looks at me curiously"sit over there and dont be late or you will have detention for a month"He pointed to a sit next to a white heared boy,the sit was behind Hermione so at least I have a friend near by,Neville was also infront,beside Hermione and he turns around to me and says hi.

"What took you so long,you are lucky you didnt get a DT(detention) i am surprised you didnt seeing as it is Snape"Shouted/whispered guietly

"Im sorry It took me awhile to get ready and find the classroom"I said

"Be quited Miss.Black you have already missed half of the class so get copied up and ask Malfoy what we are doing"He shouted gestuering to the boy beside me."

I copy the notes down from the board and some from Hermiones book as I was to scared to ask Malfoy·"

There was a cauldron infront of us with a potion in it and ingredients on our table.I didnt know what we were doing so I had to ask Malfoy.

I quietly cough to get Malfoys attention and he turns around and frowned"Oh i forgot I was sitting by a mudblood"He said while looking at me with disguist

Everyone heard this and all the Slytherines started laughin at me and I could feel myself redden as I slide down in my seat,Hermione look over at me and mouth sorry to me

.

"Be quited and get on with it"Shouted Snape

everyone quiets down and I turn to Malfoy"what are we doing"I ask

"We are making a forgetfull potion,it makes the person forget where they are and what they are doing for a small ammount of time"Malfo sneered

I move further away from malfoy as I am scared of what he might do to me