Lunch is Served!

" Lizer... Lizer? Wake up! Please wake up don't leave me." Ella frantically shook Lizer's body.

Jason quickly went to his sister side. " WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" He shouted glaring sharply at the Octarians.

Viola only laughed at him evilly," Don't worry Agent 3, she's very much still alive."

Jason almost relieve let out a sigh of relief till he questioned something. But if Lizer was still alive, then what did that vial do to her? "Then what have you done to her?" He demanded still glaring and aiming his hero shot at the two. 

"We've just made her a lot more obedient." Said Viola." Now, I think that's enough resting C2."

With a snap of her fingers Lizer jerked back up, sitting on her hind legs. Her red pupils shrank and her mouth drooling  magenta colored saliva 

"I must say, Octo has finally made something useful for once." Viola uttered in praise as she commanded Lizer to her side."Finally we can control these mindless beast."

"Lizer." Ella called to her girlfriend, but Lizer payed no attention to her as she sat in front of Viola awaiting for another command. 

Silva commanded C2 to lower her head to her. Then she began to nuzzle her cheek to Lizer's. "She's is not yours anymore." Silva said triumphantly almost squealing as Ella scowled at her fist clenched. 

No! Lizer stop! Get away from that Bitch!. You're only suppose to nuzzle me like that. 

"L wake up! Don't let them control you. You're stronger than this" Kai pleaded 

Lizer growled at the group as they backed up.

"Sis listen to me, you don't want to do this. Remember us? We're are your friends, family. " Jason tried reaching out to Lizer, but she only continued to snarl at them. "Please Lizer you need to snap out of it.

Silva began to laugh at them ," Save your breath Agent 3, little Lielie here won't respond to any of you."

"Now I believe it's feeding time for C2 here." Voila directed to Lizer." Go on C2 have at it!" Lizer threw her head back and roared.

When Lizer leaped at the group, Sky changed her ink color and eyes to rainbow as she raised a shield in front of them. 

"What!?" Viola exclaimed in disbelief. 

Sky smirked at her look. Viola didn't count one her powers of protection for the team. As Lizer repeatedly attacked the shield. Seeing as she can't keep the shield for long Sky ordered the team to fall back into the halls. 

"No we can't leave" Said Jason." I'm not leaving my sister here."

"Jason we don't have a choice, none of us want to harm Lizer and I can't keep this shield for much longer." Sky said as Lizer rammed into the shield piercing it with her claws. 

Sky grunted, "GO!"

Everyone left the room. With one bright  flashing light Sky blinded Lizer and the rest buying them enough time to escape. 

As Viola vision cleared and lower her hand she growled as the inklings were gone. She quickly went to the intercom system, activating the alarms. 

"Attention, this not a drill. All guards are to leave their post and enter East section. There is a break-in that must be remedied as soon as possible. Lethal force is permitted once you find the intruders. I repeat, this is not a drill" Viola then turn to Silva. 

"Find them! And end their miserable lives!"

"Aaww, but I want to keep cuddling with my mate." Silva whined still holding on Lizer's muzzle.