A Rainyday

-3 years ago-

Flashes of lightning being struck and roaring thunder keep reminding me of why i hate rainy days.

"I hate the rain" Ella huffed plopping on the couch in the living room. She hated it because it always cancels turf war school, but not only that, she couldn't sneak out to visit her special someone on days like this.

Sighing she flipped through channels to find something to take her mind off this dreaded day. I was 8 o'clock at night. Her parents had called here telling they will be home till the storm let up, which is till morning. So now i'm stuck here alone today.

"I wonder how what Lizer does on days like this" Her mind wondered staring blankly at the ceiling. Sounds of rain hitting the windows could be heard

Ella decided to watch a movie to pass the time.She got up from the couch and went to grab her pillow and a blanket. She decided to watch an old movie.After several minutes into the movie she dozed off.

-An Hour Later-

A loud bang woke her from her nap," Huh? When did I fall asleep?" She rubbed the sleepiness from her eyes.Going to the source which was her room, she saw that her window had been blown open.

"Weird I thought I locked it" She walked up and closed it before the rain could damage anything.

Little did Ella know a pair of red eyes glowed behind her. Making sure she locked it this time Ella felt a hand suddenly grabbed her by the shoulder.

"Aahh!",She screamed and did a Judo move sending the figure flat on the ground in front of her.

"Ow!", The figure groaned.

Ella then put figure in choke hold.

"H-hey! Ow!... it's me!, Uncle , uncle" The female yelled tapping onto the floor in submission.

Letting go and reaching for lightswitch Ella realized who she the intruder is, "Lizer?"

"He he he, Hi Ella" Lizer waved at her,sheepishly smiling on the floor.

"Lizer!" Ella yelled and hit Lizer on the head, causing her to cry out in pain again, "How many time have i told you not sneak up on me"

"..nnn...nnn...nnn" Lizer whimpered looking down, "I'm sorry Ella, I just wanted surprise you" She sniffled.

"Lizer..."Ella sighed, "You could've knocked you know" She said sarcastically

"Now where's the fun in that", Lizer chuckled and stood up.

"Now, why are you here or how did you get here in this bad weather?", Ella ignored the comeback and asked.

"I borrowed a raincoat and snuck out", Lizer pointed at the drenched in water coat, "As for why i'm here..." Lizer paused as if on Q a flash of lightning struck followed by thunder sounds.

'BOOM'

"Aah"Ella cried jumping into Lizer's arm trembling.

"This is why I came here" Lizer held Ella lovingly, "I knew it, you're still afraid of thunder"

"I'm not afraid-", She tried to argue but another loud sound made her held onto her tighter.

"Ella please be honest with yourself",Lizer sighed and carried Ella into the living room sitting on the couch, "Tanly told me you always get scared of it" Lizer explained.

"Whaa, he told you" Ella's embarrassment grew as she hid her face in Lizer chest, "I told him not to tell anyone"her voice muffled

"Now why would you hide this, I think it's cute seeing you like this" Lizer nuzzles Ella