A Beast Promised to be mine

(Flounder Park 11pm)

Jason's POV

"Ella did you fin-!" Jason ran over then stop talking seeing Ella holding Lizer.

Looking around I saw there was an inkling in the bush passed out, another was coughing a little while the other patted her on the back and the last two were standing with a unbelievable stare.

"Ooh boy" I said looking at the carnage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jason's Apartment)

  Still Jason's POV 

I decided to take everyone back to my apartment, to sort this mess out or at least explain to me what happened. When we arrived everyone except Ella waited in the living room,Ella took Lizer to her room.

A few minutes Ella came back out.

Ella's POV

I tucked Lizer into her bed,I turned around heading back to the living room when felt my wrist being grabbed.

Turning my head i saw Lizer still asleep holding my hand, she unconsciously whimper " don't go." I turned back and kissed her on the forehead to reassure her that i'll be back, and headed back to the living room.

Coming out of Lizer's room everyone turn their eyes on me.

"I suppose you guys have question" I said scratching the base of my nose

"Y-yeah, how on earth did you stop Lupus so easily" Sky asked

"Exactly she was so angry and rabid that she wouldn't even listen to us, how come she listen to you?" Amii followed up.

" Hehehe , sorry about that Lizer only gets this way when she's reminded of him"

"Him?" Mint repeated

"Wait in Lizers rant she did say something like stop reminding me of him, so who is this him Tripp said standing next to Mint.

"Sigh...she's still won't let him go" I sighed sadly.

"Who Is HIM!?" Sky angrily said 

"My brother..."

"..." the room was silence only sounds that could be heard were crickets from the outside  

"As some of you probably know about Lizer, she wasn't like this.  She was normal just like some of you, happy,cheerful, always looking out for others. But that changed since the incident" I continued clenching my fist at the last sentence. 

"Me, Tanly and Lizer were childhood friends but both of them was kidnapped by those despicable Octarians and used as guinea pigs for their cruel experiments, Lizer told me she doesn't remember how she got back, but she was so heartbroken when they couldn't find Tanly that she blamed herself and shut herself from anyone, even her own family. Even my parents blamed Lizer for the lost of their youngest child and forbid me from going near her made it even worse.

She would even attacked most of the doctors who try to help her, this resulted that when they do test to find a cure, Lizer would have to be sedated in order for her to not attack her helpers."

"Ignoring my parents I kept visiting Lizer despite the doctor's and them warning me of how dangerous she became."

(flashback 5 years ago)

A few days had passed since the incident. In one of my secret visits I saw Lizer was restrained on the hospital bed snarling and trying to bite one of the nurses that was holding her down, I looked saddened by what had become of my friend, all I could see was how soules her eyes were.