Dulde Senses

(Last time)

"Um....What's being in heat?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Kai asked this both Lizer and Ella glared at Sky. Sky smiled sheepishly while hiding her hands behind her back.

"...Well don't look at me! I'm not telling her..." She backs away from them.

" I ain't saying anything either " Ella said looking at Lizer.

Lizer rubbed the back of her neck, a light blush on her face." W-well Kai it's like when an animal w-wants to be affectionate to people they like " Lizer tried to explain as decently as she could. "And sometimes they can't control their behavior or emotions around them"

"Are you in heat L?" Kia looked at Lizer and ask.

"Uugh....Kinda but i always keep myself in check as to not hurt anyone, but some people are making it difficult for me " Lizer said and looked at Ella. Now she was smiling sheepishly.

"Do you feel that way with me" Kai asked still looking. Lizer simply shrugged.

"Umm...Can we please get something to eat i've been training Kai all day" Lizer groaned , her stomach begging for food.

Earning some nods all of them went to Fish & Chips diner. Lizer could smell the delicious food even before they enter the dinner. She dashed to the entrance only to knock into someone causing them to fall on Lizer.

"Argh" they both groaned. The inkling saw who she was on top of "Ohmigosh i'm sorry" She quickly got of Lizer who was rubbing her head. She held a hand out to Lizer

"No worries, it's my fault anyways i was distracted by the smell" Lizer took the hand. "*Sniff* ,*Sniff* ...What is this? it smells vaguely familiar" She thought .

"Emerald! are you ok" A green inkling walked up to them snapping Lizer out of her thoughts.

"Yeah i'm fine Jade we just bumped into each other that's all" Emerald reassured the inkling named Jade.

Jade stared at Lizer seeing her oddish hair and other features.

"Yeah, sorry again" Lizer said while dusting herself off. "Oh the name is Lizer" She introduced herself

"Well i'm Jade and this is my cousin Emerald" Jade pointed to herself then Emerald.

Lizer looked at them with mix feelings.Clearly something was bothering her but she couldn't piece it together.

"Well see ya Lizer" Jade said and left with Emerald both of them waved goodbye.

Lizer kept staring at them as they left but mostly at Emerald . "That smell... what is it? And why do i hate it so much!? " Lizer growled silently

"Lizer wait up!" Ella came running to her followed by Kai and Sky. "Chill the foods not gonna go anywhere silly"

"Come on" Ella pulled Lizer by the arm. "Y-yeah..." Lizer stopped looking at the direction where they left and entered the diner.

All of them took the U booth in the corner of the dinner. Lizer sat in the middle Kai took the left while Ella and Sky took the right.

"So what are you guys gonna get?" A waiter came and asked them.

"Hmm I think i'll just have a strawberry shake" Sky said.

"I'll get a hot dog and a shake too please!" Ella beamed looking at the menu. "What about you Lizer?" Ella asked looking at her girlfriend. But her question fell silent as Lizer seemed lost in her thoughts. "Lizer....?"Ella tapped her shoulder.