A Morning Routine and Plans

Jason's POV

It had been a week since Ella came, things had been pretty normal. Lizer would be the first one to get up and start making breakfast for me and Ella soon after we wake up. I would leave for work,since splatfest is nearing I still need to prepare some arrangements with Callie and Marie,  I'd come home till late night, by that time Lizer and Ella had already gone to sleep. Some nights they would both wait for me to come home, but they will always be asleep on the couch snuggling close together, leaving me dinner on the dining table. Hehehe my sister always worries about others but never lets others worry about herself.

"hehehe thanks sis , Ella" I whisper and put a blanket on them then return to my room turning in for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lizer's POV

I slowly woke up letting a small wolf like yawn out, I noticed we fell asleep waiting for Jason again, I looked down seeing Ella still snuggling close to me a faint sound of snoring could be heard from her. I felt bad having to wake her up so i stealthily picked her up and tucked her in my bed. Leaving the room i got started on breakfast for everyone.

"Alright! Breakfast is done, what time is it" I mumbled to myself, turning around to look at the clock in the living room it was almost 10pm. 'Hmmm it's gonna be a while till they get up, might as well go do some turf war'.Taking a quick shower I then put on my gear, my red shirt,red Hi-tops and backwards cap and headed out ,before i did i left a note saying where i was.

Arriving at the plaza i made my way at the battle tower when a familiar tune started

Callie: Hold on to your tentacles ....

Marie: It's Inkopolis News time!

Callie: Before we revealed the stages, remember that the next splatfest starts at Feb 14

Marie: Since it's valentine's day that day, the theme will be Love vs Money

Callie: and now on to the regular battles.....

Lizer's POV

"Huh so the splatfest at 14th?...."Wait!" isn't Ella's birthday that day!" I realized. I reached for my phone to check the calendar"Oh Cod!..It is!! I haven't even thought of a gift for her" "Whatamigonnadowhatamigonnado!" I kept mentally yelling

Callie: And remember squids don't forget about our live concert during the splatfest 

Marie: With special arrangement from Jason von Fang.

Callie: Until then

Callie & Marie: Stay Fresh, Callie and Marie did their signature pose 

A light bulb popped up at my head. After i heard that i took off to The Squid Sisters Studio.I was getting close to the entrance when a security guard stopped me.

"Whow! Kid." I can't let you pass without identification"

Groaning I reached for my wallet showing the guard my ID card. The guard looked at my card, when he read my last name he kept looking at me then the card then back to me again with a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Oh! S-sorry madam i didn't know, Let me get the door for you" the guard said opening the door for me.

"It's alright sir you're just doing your job" I exchlaim letting myself in the studio.

I looked around the studio hoping to find someone, as i was turning into a corner i bumped into someone causing us both to stumble and fall on our buts.

"Geez..watch where you're goin-...sis?" Jason asked confusingly getting back up 

"Hehehe, Hey bro " I chuckle and got up myself.

"What are you doing here i thought you were turfing?"

"I was gonna but then i saw the news about the upcoming splatfest, it falls on the same day as Ella's birthday". "So i wanted to-" i was cut of by the Squid Sister calling Jason

"Jason wait you forgot some music sheet " Callie said coming towards us and giving Jason the rest of his sheets. Callie noticed me and waved politely by that time Marie finally made it where were standing and did the same.

"Hey who is this cute little spiky squid Jason?" Callie quirked 

"Callie don't you remember this is Jason little sister" Marie answered Callie

"Hehehe Oh yeah now that you mention it you're right Marie" Callie laugh embarrassedly

"Hi Callie hi Marie, my name is Lizer but i guess you already know that by now" I greeted politely shyly waving my hand at them

"Aww you're right Callie she is cute" Marie gave a playful grin to me

By now i started to blush and hid behind Jason, which didn't help me because those two found it more adorable and started to play with me(I don't how else to say it), hugging me pinching my cheeks and petting me on the head which i oddly enjoyed .

"Uh...Jason...H-help?" I looked and my brother with a help me face

"Alright girls knock it off please" Jason separated us allowing me to breath a sigh of relief." So sis what did you need?" 

"Oh yeah i wanted to ask you if you could let me do a performance for Ella this coming splatfest for her birthday"

"Seriously!" Jason's eyes went wide." I thought you hated the idea of being on stage sis much less singing in front of a large crowd"

"Trust me Jason i still do, but this is Ella we're talking about she'd kill me if i don't do something for her I mean the last time i forgot her birthday she wouldn't speak to me for weeks" I explain

"I see your point but...i don't know..."

"Let her do it Jason, you did say you were missing one more song on the list what's the harm" Marie spoke up

"Sigh..alright fine is there anything else you need?" Jason gave in 

"Y-yeah your guitar, i need to practice a little"

"Ok" Jason nodded 

"Yay thanks bro" I hugged Jason by his waist smiling

I left the studio and back to the battle tower doing turf war till it was late. Ella was a little mad at me for not taking her with me, but i manage to calm her down by making her favorite dessert octo pie. I don't like it, but since i learned to how make it why not let others enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

(A/N) 

Cod i'm tired!

almost to 300!!

*yawns* anyhoozy, Like, vote, Library whatever this site ha-...zzzzz