Traitor, Planning and Rescuing

"Hi Ella." Lizer hopped next to Ella, sitting next to her on all four. "Whatcha doing?"

"Just enjoying the sunset" She replied leaning at Lizer's shoulder.

Both were watching the sun set at the top of Flounder Heights. Lizer began nuzzle against Ella. She rolled her eyes." Lizer cut it out"

"Nope, I love doing this. Don't you?" Lizer said and purred under her breath but continued doing her motion. 

"Yes I like it but you tend to do more than that." She said and smile suggestively.Lizer laugh and said." Heh you know me so well."

Lizer leaned in front of Ella till they were nose to nose obscuring her sight of the sunset. She stared at her emerald eyes. "I love you Lizer" Ella found herself saying and grinned to Lizer who blushed from the sudden confession. 

"And I love you to Ella. No matter where I am or what happens to me I'll always will." Lizer said, Ella giggled. "You're such a romantic." She teased.

"Yes but it's only for you" Lizer said and kiss her. Both started to giggle....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella eyes open she felt tears stream from her face and rubbed it off with her sleeve. "A dream huh.." She whispered grimly.

Glancing To the side at her and Lizer bed she felt it was cold without her. 

She went to the kitchen and make some breakfast. After a few bites of her toast Jason came out of his room. 

"Morning Ella." He said and went to grab some orange juice from the fridge. 

"So what's the plan" Ella asked

"I want you to get ready and meet me at the battle tower. I've already contacted someone to help us " he said finishing his drink. 

Ella nodded and continue to eat. After breakfast she took a shower and wore her Berry Jacket, custom trail boots, black arrowbands and Lizers necklace with her own.With one look at the necklace she headed out.

- Battle Tower-

Ella was waiting for Jason and the rest. Kai and West decided to help out too and she even called Skylar hopping she could help since she had powers to. ' Mint has powers to but I'm not sure. Lizer did tell me that She give of the same kind of vibe like Skylar-'

"Hey Ella." Kai interrupted Ella from her thoughts. Ella's eyes widen seeing Kai. 

"Kai! What on tetra happened to you and West?!" Ella said seeing both of them covered in scratch marks. 

Kai sheepishly smiled while West rolled his eyes and said." Genius here was practicing how to change like Lizer..."

"... And I got a bit out of control." Kai finished. 

"Kai are you insane you could have seriously hurt someone or worse." Ella said wide eyed. 

"It's alright Ella thanks to those pills you gave me I was able to control it somewhat better." Kai said then transform. "See."

Her wolfInkling form was almost the same as Lizer but with less spiky and a faint color of yellow could be seen on her tips. Thank goodness she didn't grow any extra fangs like she did.

Ella's eyes went wide again. As the purple inkling shifted back to normal." I can maintain it for maybe an hour or less before I lose my sense." She explained.