A time to go wild

3rd POV

Lizer woke with a cat like stretch the next morning,having that weird and vivid dream her body was on edge. The feeling of being attacked by whatever it was kept lingering in her mind kept repeating . she was still sleepy because of the nightmare, Lizer checked the time on her squidphone it was 8:30.

she decided now's a good time to start waking up, so she got out of bed , took a shower and start making breakfast for herself. 

Jason's POV

I woke up and make my way to where all the commotion is, i saw my sister making breakfast "morning bro why dont you get ready and have some breakfast" she said to me. "alright i'll be right back then"i said while heading to the bathroom.

I reach for my toothbrush i notice something on the floor i grabbed , looking at i realized it was Lizer's." Yo! sis " She answered with a 'yeah' "Did you have another attack ?" i asked while coming out of the bathroom. Her shoulder cringed."Y-yeah i had a weird dream last night that caused me to have one"Lizer nervously said. "Are you sure you're ok to go out?" i asked while raising an eyebrow.

Lizer's POV

*Crap now he's on my case again "yes Jason but i'm fine it was only a dream and i took my medicine before it got out of hand" so please stop worrying about me. "Sigh...you're making it hard not to" Jason said with a sad face. "Anyways you're going to do your first turf war right?" Jason asked and i nodded, he quickly ran into his room and grabs something and tossing it to me, it was an old but fairly good condition Splattershot Jr with his signature on it.

My brother loves to sign his stuff, it's part of the whole famous job. "you're giving me your old Jr?" i said as i inspect it  

"Yup! it beats having to get one in AmmoKnights right now " Jason said as he smiles

I rolled my eyes.He probably didn't want me to scared the owner of the shop,but i ignore the thought and accepted my brothers old gun "Thanks bro i'm heading out now" I gave him a side smile.

Before i got through the door My brother said" Oh and don't go too wild !" i slam the door out of frustration and made my way to BooyahBase.

(time skip to BoohyahBase)

"WOW!" i said as i took in the sights. quickly i decided to head to BattleDojo to get my tutorial over with.

(time skip BattleDojo) 

3rd POV

"Sweet now i'm ready for some turf wars!"i said to myself walking towards the Battle Tower. i quickly register my name for a lobby to start up. As i was waiting for more players to come i started to get the feeling i was being stared at again i sighed as i remind myself that this is going to happen every time i go out.

Finally the lobby was full and we got Blackbelly Skatepark. we all stood on our spawn point and headed to the map, after a few seconds of darkness i opened my eyes and i saw my teammate appear. It was Yellow vs Pink, i saw the other team has 2 lvl 25 1 lvl 35 and a lvl 18 while my team has 1 lvl 50 carbon roller and others were lvl 45 one with a charger and the other with .52 gal. I was the only noob in this crew i thought but that didn't stop me!, for some reason my i felt my breathing increased and my teeths starting to throb with excitement.

 One of my teammate spoke up "Ok guys since we have an odd rookie with us let's show her a fun match" he spoke smugly , i rolled my eyes and turned my face so they can't see my teeths" Keep your show  i'm hear to lvl up " i said with a Huff after that i heard a buzzing sound i started to cover our base. 

After doing a good amount of covering i made my way to mid top to get a better view of my surrounding. i notice that one of the opposing inkling team manage to sneak at the right side of the ramp , so i quickly swam back take care of him as i approached i didn't see that there was more than one . the other inkling had  ninja squid ability , when my ambush failed the pink inkling notice my red spiky tips hair.

 " What the squid are you? i've never an inklings hair like that?" he said in a disgusted tone. He called the other inkling to come and see, at that moment i started to get annoyed and angry , "W-what the" the other came and said "that's some freaky hair there girl, did you like lose a bet or something" the other continue. 

With a scowl i said " NONE of your Business!"They both started to laugh at me "Oh she's angry now Wave should we splat her or mess with her some more?" said the other inkling "Nah by the look of her freaky hair someone beat us to the punch Roy Hahahaha" Wave laughs loudly. By this point something in me snapped, i started to growl really loudly and my teeth grew longer to the point of coming out of my mouth i slowly got on my two feet and slouched, the inklings quickly to notice of my movement and stopped laughing "sorry freak! but we have to end this comedy hour and get back to turfing" said Wave pointing his Dual Squelcher and Roy his Splooshomatic at me. 

3rd POV

Lizer rage boiled over and Roared "ENOUGH!!!" by this point both inklings were paralyzed with fear when the saw Lizer's Fangs ink started to crover Lizer's body into a beast like form, both her hands and legs looked like paws and claws just like her spiky her yellow at the arms and legs and her hands and feet had pure red ink claws dripping out of them, lastly a yellow and red ink tail formed behind spine (squids don't have spine but you get the idea). After Lizer's transformation the two inkling fell on their butts in Horror of what they witness. Before the could start to scream or say anything "M-M-m-m-Mons!" Lizer slashed both of them splating them both in the process. both squids ghost flew back  to the spawn point with fear still in their eyes.

Lizer's beast side POV

"ROAR!!! " "growls" this will teach you not to mess with me!" Lizer said in anger and growls with heavy breathing. "GGggrr..N-need..T-too...C-cc-cover...M-mor...e...T-ttur..ff" Lizer said before fainting on the ground and riveting back to normal.