daddy long legs and wet womb

Start from the beginning

He groaned and laughed at the same time, "Ugh, stoppp."

"I just learned from the people there, and my classmates." I shared.

"What is it like there? I mean I did go there, but what is it like to have a childhood in a country you're still not used with, and the people around you?" Ken asked.

As he said that I recalled the memories I had there in the Philippines, which I lived in like 2 and half years. I looked down at the ground while we walk in the streets of America that is full of drug lords.

"At first, I was really scared to the environment, but as time pass by, I think the society in the Philippines is also the same as many countries all over the world." I said, not knowing what I should feel. I remained a blank face on, looking forward.

"Of course there is happiness." I said.

I laughed uncontrollably, as tears roll down to my cheeks, "Lily stop it, oh my gosh" I said as I laugh more harder as she keeps putting beans in her nose and push it out with the air inside her nose.

Lily laughed, "I'll do more next time, be ready."

"Heartbreaks." I added as we keep walking, hearing the super dry leaves, break down to pieces by stomping on them.

"I have a crush on you, I keep telling you, aren't you gonna do something about it?" Pennie told me with nervousity.

"I don't know how this works, but I don't feel the same way, sorry." I shrugged.

"O-okay." She stuttered, tears building up in her eyes making my heart ache.

"Let's not forget about sadness." I smiled

"He will be alright, I promise, stay calm." Mom said as more tears fall through my eyes, looking at my my grandfather who is now dying, as he breathe in life support, desperate for air.

I coughed, "Of course, let's not forget about sibling love." I said, just because he gave me those golds.

I skipped happily through the rain, as I jump into small rain puddles. I laughed at how cute the rain is while big broKen follows me. I was enjoying the rain so much that I fell over the ground.

"Oww..." I whined, looking at the now bleeding wound in my knees.

"Sam, are you okay?!' Ken immediately said, "Thank God, I brought a bandage today, here I'll wipe off the blood and kiss your little boo boo."

Ken laughed and hugged me sideways, while walking, "I love you, sis."

Timeskip brought to you by the dog barking at me.

"Okay, girls, one last dance and we are done." Alex cheered as we clapped in relief. We were all rehearsing for hours.

Alex clapped, "Formation!"

We get into our formation and did our assigned facial expressions. Bailey, Tahani, and Tati is behind me and Kaycee since we have different clothing and type of person in the video.

"5...,6...,7...,8...!" Alex instructed as we did the first move. We danced to the beat of the song, doing stunts and tumblings. It really made me happy when Bailey did tumblings except those in ballet that is really required like cartwheels, etc.

After we did our choreography, which we are glad that is over. Alex called us and gave us reminders about our filming tomorrow. That thought gave me an heartache. He dismissed us and we all go to the lobby and waited for our fetch. I text Ken to pick me up.

"Tahani, can I have water?" I asked her.

"Don't you have one?" She raised her eyebrows as she starts to get her water.

"It's not cold." I smiled like a baby.

"Okay, do the waterfall thingy, when you drink." She said, "I don't like saliva."

We laughed, "Yeah okay, thanks."

After I was done drinking, I gave it back to her and decided to explore my phone.

Everytime I post something on my Instagram or in my Twitter, it gets copied to Facebook. It's controlled by Callie, my agent. I only use Messenger. But, I can use Facebook for stalking.

I looked through my Messenger to see who's active. I ended up texting Sean.

samsanjose: HELLO

seanlew: wasssssuppp

samsanjose: hows lyf

seanlew: gud gud. still thinking about this person.

samsanjose: OHMYGOD HAHAH who is it? 😏

seanlew: secret

samsanjose: then why the fck did u tell me 😂

seanlew: clues

samsanjose: whT
sean do u have a crush on me. 🛀

seanlew: i aint saying anything.

samsanjose: hm

You changed Sean's nickname to daddy long legs.

daddy long legs: wtf

samsanjose: daddy 💦

daddy long legs: NO

samsanjose: 😂😂

daddy long legs changed your nickname to wet womb.

wet womb: O.o

daddy long legs: 😏😏😏

wet womb: why

daddy long legs: hey btw, whats ur favorite dessert?

wet womb: You.
Yummy.

daddy long legs: SAm

wet womb: jk. i want unlimited scoops of vanilla ice cream with a whole lot of hot fudge.

daddy long legs: thats it?

wet womb: and a ton of whipped cream.

daddy long legs: diabetes.

wet womb: and one cherry on top.

daddy long legs: jfc how much more calories do you want.

wet womb: 1 calorie

"Sam." Someone called me. I looked up and saw Ken at the entrance door. I noticed that all of us are quietly sitting on the couches, playing with our phones.

"Okay, wait." I said as my friends came to him and say their Hi's. I make sure I changed our nicknames to the normal ones and placed my phone to my bag.

"Sam, snapchat before you go!" Bailey said walking towards me. Ken and the others are at the entrance door. Probably talking about Beyonce.

"The fuck, okay." I slightly laughed. We took a pic together in her snapchat with the dog filter thingy. I was the Dalmatians puppy.

"Bye, babe." I said as I hugged.

"Gross, but bye." She said.

I ran to Ken and I said goodbye to all of them.

"Practice the choreo in your home!" Alex waved as I gave him a thumbs up.

Both Ken and I walked out of the building and we walked comfortably in the streets of America. With many drug pushers.

My phone buzzed.

seanlew: serris wants me to cook, ltr. bye.

seanlew: I love you so so much 😊

My heart stopped for a while and it calmed later on. But, it's still pounding hard. I sighed. Sean, why do you have to make me feel this way?

samsanjose: i approve of that.