Kellin (THE END)

( sorry. This is the end rn, yea I know this story has been short but I rly want to end it so I can get started on a another one . I'm sorry :( )

***TIME SKIP FIVE YEARS**

I was now in our small apartment in San Diego with my lovely husband, Vic.
Vic never changed his style, no, he was still the same Vic Fuentes from high school.

We now had one small baby girl named Victoria. Victoria is a beautiful brunette  with blue/green eyes (thanks to me) and Vics smile that could bring light to a thousand rooms.

Vic had a job now, as a designer for big companies. He still wore pastel clothing and he said he won't change that. We haven't really changed much since then, I got taller, but Vic still remained the same height. He still had a petite figure and that ass that we all know and love. I, however, bulked up. I now had tattoos covering my arms and I was more toned. So in other words, Vic still looked like a girl and I became more of a man.

Things have been great, after we graduated, we had small jobs to help us pay for a small apartment. Of course, i told Vic we could use my parents' money since we were filthy rich, but he refused and said "we must work for the hard things in life, not take the easy route."  Which of course, is what I called bull shit. But, I couldn't argue with my princess.

After we had settled, we had payed for the apartment in SD and adopted Victoria. When we first got Victoria is when I proposed. And boy was Vic suprised. He thought we were going for ice cream but no, he insted got a kid and a wedding ring.

Our wedding was a traditional wedding, except of course, Tony and mike and Jaime, (I introduced jaime to Vic properly in high school and they got along) being the goons they are, suprised us with blink-182.

They played "Dammit" and "I miss you," and then they partied with us. It was quite a wedding, then we sat under the stars. Vic was the most beautiful person there obviously, he had a white flowy gown that highlighted his curves and a huge tool skirt that he danced in all night. Then, we went on a honey moon to Fuji and had the best time of our lives. And don't forget the sex of course. Boy, was I wrong when I thought Vic would be a top. Nope, he's a super bottom and I love that.

Anyways, here we are. Five years later. Living a happy family and traveling once and a while.

"Kellin!" I hear Vic call from the kitchen.

"Coming!" I answered back, running to the kitchen where Vic was snickering.
"What?" I said confusingly. He chuckled. "That's what she said." He laughed out. I rolled my eyes at that. I swear Vic has the mind of a five year old.
"What's wrong honey?" I asked and wrapped my arms around his small waist. "Taste this!" He said happily and grabbed a metal spoon from the drawer, stuck it in a pot of red liquid, took it out and stuck it in my mouth. I swallowed it and almost moaned at the sauce. Vic was such an amazing cook, and well me, let's just say I can make some mean bowls of cereal.
"This is amazing!" I exclaimed and pulled the spoon out of my mouth.

"Thank you kellin" he stood up on his tippy toes and pecked my cheek.
"Where's vic?" I asked as he stirred the sauce in the pot.
"She's at Tony's. He's taking her around Cali and teaching her to speak." He said and shrugged. I played With the bottom of his white skirt and kissed his neck.

"I love you so much." I whispered as I nibbled his coller bone.

He moaned softy and turned from the pot to me. He shut off the stove and looked at me in the eyes.

"I love you too." He whispered, smiling.

I picked him up and took him to the couch, and straddled him.

He had already submitted himself to me and began wrapping his arms around my neck and kissing me.

Out lips moved against each other in perfect sync.
I put my hand on his lower leg and moved it up among his hairless, smooth, tan legs.
I squish the fat on his ass and rub it gently, still kissing him. He moans in my mouth and takes his small and and brings it down to my crotch, giving it a squeeze.

I shiver and moan, pulling away from Vic. He looks at me with pure lust in his eyes. "Please kellin" he whimpers and tugges on my shirt.

I chuckle darkly, and slip off my shirt, tossing it somewhere else. I get rid of his shirt and gawk at his Beauty. Many years later, and I'm still suprised about how beautiful he is. I ran my hands down his naked chest while he whimpers and arches his back in the sexiest way.

I stand up, wiggle out of my jeans, leaving me in my boxers, and get back on Vic. Through his skirt, I can see that he's extremely turned on and he needs some attention.

Vic whines "Kellin please."
I Lean down and whisper in his ear.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard baby boy."

He moans and pushed his hips up, telling me to get rid of the skirt.

I push his skirt down in a flash, and stare down at his bottom, lust clouding my vision.

Today he had hot pink see-through panties and it was the most sexiest thing ever. I couldn't wait to fuck him.

I palm him though his panties, seeing him shake and squirm.

He gasps and arches his back again, silently begging me.

I pull down his panties and grab a hold of him. "Ah ah!" He moans out.
I move my hand up and down his còck, seeing as it only turns on even more.

His tip blushing a vibrant red, and leaking with pre-cum.

"God, kellin" he gasps out, shaking.

I pick him up, and turn him around, seeing his beautiful ass.

I grab the lube from under the couch, and pulled my boxers down.

I grab my raging hard-on with my hand and Moan, coating myself with the sticky substance.

I line up with his entrance and push in.

"KELLIN!" Vic screams out and pushes against me.

I grit my teeth and start thrusting.

"Oh my god, Vic y-you're s-so tight!" I moan out, speeding up my thrust.

Vic is spewing out moans and gasps as he pulls at the couch.

I kept my thrusting in sync until I hit his prostate, making him scream.

"OH GOD KEL- KELLIN RIGHT THERE!" He screams.

I keep hitting that spot until I can't anymore, and release inside of him, and him on the couch.

I pull out of him tiredly and sit down next to him.

He collapses against the couch, his face tinted a bright red and sweat coating his forehead.

"Thank you kellin."

"Anything for you, my little pastel boy."

(EnD)

( ello m8. Sorry again that this is the end. I'm gonna make another story and I can't wait. It's going to be a perrentes story and I'm so excited. Thank you call for reading this and voting for it! :* )