Kellin

Ew, school. Not the school, the fags that go there. For exsample, Vic-motherfucking-Fuentes. The-the girl? Boy? I don't even know. The animal dresses like a girl, and is shaped like one, with a pretty big ass I must say, but he's a guy. You can tell by its facial structure and Adam's apple. He's just abnormal it's disgusting. I find it funny, so I tease him for it. I even sometimes flirt with him for fun, like groping his big ass, and touching him all around and whisper dirty things in his ear. It's pretty funny, but I know that I'll never like that, thing. He's disgusting. He's abnormal. And he deserves to fucking die. But all that aside, I must go to school/ my kingdom.

I put on a black green day shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, and white and black vans. Brushing my hair and taming it with a gray beanie. Damn, I look fucking fine. I go to my bathroom and brush my teeth. I then grab my book bag and head downstairs to be greeted by my mother and father. "GOODMORNING DEAR!" The both yell. I chuckle and grab a muffin and banana. I scarf them down and drown them with orange juice.

I place a kiss on my moms cheek and fistbump my dad. I yell a quick goodbye and dash out the door, twordes the school, a smile placed on my lips.