Pls stop

Okay I've been getting a bunch of messages from people (not from the same person, a lot of people) saying I need to re work this and fix it and write it properly.

If I want to write like this, there's a reason. I wrote the book like this because I didn't want to much or too little detail.
To much detail can make a person think this is to much to read and is boring.
To little detail will make the reader think "can this person even write a book?"

Yea, I can. So if I want the chapters to be with little or a lot of detail, just leave it be. I'm writing the book.

Although I love the suggestions that people give me, and I try to include, but sometimes it's just too much.

I'm not a pro. I wrote this because I have images and movies that play in my head, that I put on paper. I write them down to remember them.
I'm young, I'm not that much of an avid reader.

So please, just enjoy how the story goes. I really want to continue it but too much people are criticizing it and it's pissing me off.

"Add this, add that, that should go there, no that sounds stupid take it out," and stuff like that.

I really want to make people enjoy this story as much as I do.

Anyways, to the people who vote and read this story, thank you so much.
Y'all are litty like a titty.

Thank.