Vic

( wow. I'm in a really shitty mood rn and I feel like committing, but I need to give you guys an update so here ya go!)

I feel my body turn around as I'm still asleep,

I am met with another body pressed up against me and holding me like their life depended on it. 

So, I do whatever I do when I have problems.

"HEEELLLLPPP WHERES KELLIN?!" I screech at the top of my lungs as a kick the figure on the floor.

I heard a loud groan and a bit of shuffling. I was now under the covers cowering in fear, and my whole body was protected a soft, silky, thin sheet of fabric.

I heard a sigh, and the covers were ripped off my body, and I was met with a angry pair of blue eyes and a naked, pale, torso.
I laughed nervously and scratched the back of my head and fiddling with my black skirt.
"Vic, I'm right hereeeee." He groaned, and he stretched.
"Sorry, I was a bit startled." I mumble, cheeks flaming in embarrassment.

"It's fine." He yawns, then bends over to pick up his shirt, and slip it on.

"You wanna shower?" He asks me.
I look at him like he's the dumbest person on earth.  "Kellin, I don't have any clothes to put on, and I'm certainly not gonna put these ones back on. That's gross." I groan.

He smirks, and heads to his closet, pulls out a pastel purple box, and walks back. " since you were upset, I got you a gift." He winked, and set the box in front of me.

I look down at the box and squeal. "thank you kellin!" I say excitedly, and Kiss his cheek. He smiles and goes to the bathroom, leaving me alone in his room.

I slid of the pastel purple lid excitedly, and gasp.

It was beautiful! A little dark, but beautiful! I love it!

I love it!

I hear the bathroom door open, and in a matter of seconds, kellin is holding me in his arms chuckling.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUU!" I squeal.

"No problem, babe. Now, how about you go take a shower and change into these pretty clothes, hmm?" He asks.

I nod, and kiss his cheek, taking the box to the bathroom.
Normally, I wouldn't wear anything dark like this. Except for today of corse, I was in a really bad mood.

And I still am, don't get me wrong but whenever I'm around kellin it's like, he's my sunshine. He protects me from the darkness in my mind and he doesn't even know it.

I smile sadly, and strip off my clothes after locking the door.

I get in the shower, and start humming.

After the shower, I hope out, drying myself and shaking my head full of hair.

Maybe I should dye it soon?

Sure, why not?

I took out the outfit from the box, and seeing a pair of black lace panties at the bottom.

My cheeks start flaming as I slid them up my tan legs.

I put on the dress/skirt thing and slid the black thighs on, clipping them to my outfit.

I put on the necklace that comes with it, and look at myself in the mirror.

Wow, I look really good.

Like not really good, but hot.

I giggle to myself and put my outfit from today in the pastel purple box and held it in my hand as I walked back to kellins room.

I entered the room seeing kellin, on the bed, starfish style, screaming his heart out to blink 182's Dammit.

(I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH AGH)

"AND ITLL HAPPEN ONCE AGAIN! ILL TURN TO A FRIEND! SOMEONE THAT UNDERSTANDS! AND SEES THROUGH THE MASTER PLAN! BUT EVERYBODYS GONE, AND IVE BEEN HERE FOR TO LONG. THE FACES OF MY OWN, WELL I GUESS THIS IS GROWING UP!" He screeches, his eyes closed.

I roll my eyes at this child, and clear my throat.

He snappes his eyes open and sits up quickly. His eyes rake over my body and smirks.

"You look beautiful, doll." He says.

I blush at the nickname, sitting on the bed.

"Let's watch a movie?" He suggests.

I nod.

He sits up from the bed, and saunters over to the dvd pile under his 80' tv.

"ooooh! How about Edward Sissorhands?" He pulls out the movie excitedly.

"Yea, sure." I mumble, a smile placed on my lips.
He fistbumps the air, and puts it in the dvd, and turning on the tv.

About halfway through the movie, I could feel my eyelids getting heavy, and I placed my head on kellins lap.

What I heard before going to sleep, made me smile.

"You're so perfect, Vic."

( HEY ITS YA SPICY BOI. I'm rly upset RN but oh whale. And I'm Hungry, but it's two am and I rly want coco puffs. *cRiEs*

WEAR GUCCI FLIP FLOPS)