Kellin

"Now explain to me, what the fuck happened." I said sternly.
He turned to me with tears in his eyes.
Man, what the fuck happened back there?
"W-well" he began.
He took a deep breath.
"While I was walking in the hallway, Justin grabbed a hold on me and slammed me by the lockers, and told me to meet him behind the Starbucks, and he-"
He cut himself of by looking up, blinking back tears.
"He reached under my skirt and touched my ass. And I slapped his hand away. Then he started beating me, and I told him to stop, and suprisingly he did. Then at the end of the day I went behind the Starbucks and-"
He let out a shaky sigh and tears fell.
"These guys came out wearing all the same outfit, and covering their faces with sunglasses and bandanas over their mouths. Then one of them said "hey beautiful" and I instantly knew it was jesse."
"Then the pushed me into the forest, pinning me down, and hitting me."
He stopped.
"Keep going" I urged angrly.
He nodded.
"T-then Justin ran his hand over my l-leg and t-took of my skirt and started touching me." He sobbed.
I looked down.
"I tried to scream for help but gabe had his hand over my mouth, then each one of them unbuckled their pants and had their fun with me." He started to shake.
"Then they left me there, rebuckling their pants. And I just layed there and sobbed and decided to put my underwear back on and I-"
He cut him self of.
"I just wanna die kellin."

Silence filled the room.
"Vic" I started to say. But my eyes were so watery.
"K-kellin? Are you okay?" He asked.
How could he ask that?! Is he okay?! Of course not!
"Vic! Don't worry about me! I mean, look at you! You did nothing wrong to deserve this and look what they did!" I cried.
I was so sad for him.
I looked at Vic.
Closely.
I just realized something.
He was beautiful.

He smiled at me

He smiled at me.
"Vic" I whispered.
"Yes kellin?" He spoke.
"You're beautiful." I stated.
His eyes went wide.
"T-thank you kellin"
"How about we take you home?"
"I would like that"
I got up with him in my arms.
I kissed his forehead and he blushes madly.
I chuckled.
I walk carefully downstairs, out the door, to my dads car, and drive to his house.
As we arrived I handed him his bag.
"Hey Vic?" I asked.
"Yes?"
"Tell your brother everything. And tomorrow, I'll come pick you up to go to school. Okay?" I said.
"Yes kellin." He whispered.
I planted a peck on his cheek as he was getting out.
He smiled.
"Bye kellin."
"Bye Vic" he shut the door and walked off, I'm not lying, I stared at that beautiful butt.
I shook my head and drove off, Vic on my mind.