Kellin

Vic has been on my mind all fucking day.
I'm tired of it, hiding the fact that I'm worried for his ass.
I have no idea what Jesse and the gang plans to do with him, but all I know it's not good.
I overheard Justin talking/beating up Vic about something, meeting outside of Starbucks after school...?
Yea, that's what I heard.
By now, it's gym time.
And guess who's here. Vic motherfuckin Fuentes.
To say I was turned on, was an understatement.
As we got changing in the locker room, my eyes, and most of the other boys, make it to the corner, where Vic is standing.
I slip on the basketball jersey and shorts.
But my eyes were still glued on Vic.
Out of his locker, in the corner, he pulled out a very short pair of shorts, and a crop top with the band logo "twenty one piolets" on the front.
He looked around to see if anyone was watching him, and quickly everyone averted their eyes.
Vic turned back, and nodded to himself, clutching the clothing in hand.
He slipped off his shirt first, and my god. My eyes grew as wide as the moon.
He was so fucking skinny!
But how the hell does he have that ass?
He slipped on the crop top, that ended at the middle of his non-existing belly.
Then he slowly, began taking off his skirt.
I watched like some sort of creep.
After they were completely off, showing a plump ass with boy shorts covering them, he slipped on the shorts.
My god did I want to hold that butt.
I quickly averted my eyes when I was he was coming this way, twordes the gym.
I took this as an opportunity to say "damn, Vic." I smiled.
He turned around and blushed a deep shade of red.
He flipped me off and ran into the gym.
I chuckled and went after the guys, who were actually, convieniently, behind me.
"Dude. Did you see him change?" Jesse asked.
"Yea," Jack responded. "It was the hottest thing ever."
I rolled my eyes and said "cmon lets go guys, you can have your fun when you do the "special thing" of whatever you called it."
They all smirked and whispered to  each other "Fuck yea we're gonna have fun with him."
I was worried all over again.
"Cmon lets go" I mumbled
So we were all outside for dodge ball.
I saw Vic with fear in his eyes, looking at Justin.
What the hell?