Vic

The walk was only 10 minutes. No need to rush, but I wanted to get there before kellin and his "gang" get to me. With just my luck, which is none, they're standing outside the school, kellin approaching. I internally groan. Hating life. I quickly approach the entrance, keeping my head down. Which wasn't a good idea because Justin, a member of their gang shouted "HEY FAGBOY! NICE ASS!" And everyone erupted with laughter. I began to run though the grass, hoping to escape them but no luck. Kellin just so happens to grab me by my book bag and slam me into the ground. I groan in pain and look up. A smiley kellin and evil looking Gabe, Justin, Jack, and Jesse. "Hey pretty boy, how have you been?" Jack sneered. I ignore them and attempt to get up, only by getting kicked in the side by Jesse. "Oh don't get up yet, princess." They all smirk at each other. "Why don't we see what's under that dress, hmm?" Kellin whispers. My eyes widen in horror, and scramble to get up. But I'm too late. Justin grabs the end of my dress and lifts it up, exposing my pink lace panties. "Wow." They all stare in amazement. I guess they thought I was pretty or something.

I saw kellin look at his crotch and he quickly said "wow that's gross, wear some boxers." And nervously scattered away. The other boys looked at their crotches with wide eyes. The drop my dress and run off. Oh. I'm sitting here on the grass, and half my dress is up.

Well that's embarrassing. My cheeks have been long flaming. But I go out of my thoughts when I hear the bell ring. Shit, I'm late for first period. I scramble to get my things and run up in the building, heading to Mr.Gaskarths biology class.