Kellin

*this is kinda short cuz I'm in Florida RN and so I'm gonna be hella busy, but I'll try to update as much as I can.*
I came to school early, which was a complete fucking surprise, but I had to have a talk with the guys.

When I walked through the doors, only a small amount of students were here, most likely for detention, or study hall.

I walked to my locker, getting my stuffs for Mr. Gaskarths classroom.
As I grabbed my stuff, they were slapped out of my hand and I earned a punch square in the jaw.

"OW FUCK!" I cursed, falling to the floor.
I look up to see the asshole who hit me, and of course.
Mike motherfucking Fuentes.
"listen here you lil asshole, I will now beat the living shit out of you for beating up and RAPEING my brother. I'm also calling the police." He seethed.

Immediately, I shook my head rapidly.

"and why not? You took my brothers innocence. And beat the shit out of him, why shouldn't I fucking tell the athorities?" He hissed.

"BECAUSE IT WASNT FUCKING ME! I DIDNT DO IT! IT WAS THE REST OF MY GANG NOT ME! I SWEAR! PLEASE!" I yelled.

He looked straight in to my blue eyes, and sighed.
"Fine," he said. "I believe you."

I sighed in relief.

"Make it up to my brother, please? He can relapse any day and I don't want that to happen, got it?"

I nodded- wait.
Relapse?
"R-relapse?" I whispered.
He nodded sadly.
"Vic used to cut a lot. And by a lot, I mean a lot. And I don't want him falling into that again, okay?"

"Yes"

"Okay good, now make it up to him."

"I will"

I really will.