VIC/Kellin

I decided to put both povs in one. Just to make it longer ya feel?

Vic
Fuck this. I'm out. I flew twordes the door of the school, no one guarding. Good, because I want to fucking leave. I head out the door, going home. As I approach my house, I feel the tears come again. I fucking hate this. I hate kellin, I hate school, I hate everyone. I stomp up the concrete stairs and open and slam the door. "EY MIJO! QUE ASES EN LA CASA TAN TEMPRANO?" My mom asks with anger, which quickly dissapeird as she saw my tear struck face. "MOM! THEY ASSULTED ME! THEY PULLED UP MY SKIRT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!" I screamed. More tears falling.  " oh mijo" she says sadly. "I'm so sorry Vic, but you do have a beautiful body. People will want to look at beautiful bodies all day, I'm so sorry." She stated. I nodded.

She asked the most dreaded question I've heard in my whole life.

"Hey Vic, have you been eating?" She spoke.

Well shit.

"Si mama, I've just been on a diet recently." I lied straight through my teeth .

She nodded and flicked her wrist, signaling me to go to my room.
I hobbled up the stairs and the first thing I did when I entered the room was cry. Cry, cry, cry. That's all I did. I couldn't believe this has happened to me. I've never been so fucking embarrassed in my fucking life. Everyone thinks I'm disgusting. Ugh. I can't get any thing my way, can't I? Oh well. I decided to sleep off my mourning until tomorrow.  I just didn't wanna deal with shit.

Kellins pov

"Oh shit" Jaime whispered. Looking at the beautiful ass bestowed us. Vic smacked his hand away, looking around. As if on cue, everyone yelled "DAT ASS!" And began laughing. I saw Vics cheeks shade about 20 colors of red. He quickly ran out into the hall, leaving Jaime with a shocked, but amused facial expression. I just sat there, looking at it all.

I saw people whispering to each other, and I decided to snoop.
"Damn Vic has a nice ass"

"No girl could ever have that body"

"Jesus Christ I'm already getting hard"

Okay, that's enough snooping.

*le time skip*
Finally, the end of the day.
"QUINN!" I hear Jesse yell. "Wassup?" I yell back. "C'mere!" He shouted. I jogged over to the group that was leaning against the lockers.

"Watchu want" I said

"Vics nice ass" the all snorted. Oh my god, Jesus. Why am I friends with these people?
"And how are you gonna get it exsactly?" I asked.
"Don't worry about it." Jack smirked, and Justin snickered. "Okaaayyyy" I said  slowly. I was already ready to go home and sleep.

"Hey! I'll catch you later, I wanna go home." I spoke. The all responded with a "k" and left together. Weird, I thought. No matter, all I wanted to do was go home. And that's what I did. I jogged back to my place, and opened the door, finding the house completely empty. Good. I skipped up the steppes into my room, plopping on the bed, and falling asleep quicker than you can say "Vics ass is out of this world"