Vic

**some smutty smoot in this chapter ;)**

As I walk up the sidewalk to school, I hear a loud gasp not far away.
I snap my head twordes the sound and see kellin.

I smirked, he's looking at me like he's a wolf and I'm dinner.
We'll just have to make it that way.

I check the time on my phone as I walk twords kellin.

7:55am

we have about ten minutes until school starts.

I slowly, and teasly walked up to kellin, until I was face to face with his blue ocean eyes.

"Hello, kellin." I say quietly.

He choked a little, but cleared his throat.

"Hi Vic, and may I say." He whistled, his eyes roaming my body.

"Oh?" I say, "do I look bad." I whisper with faux sadness.

He starts shaking his head no furiously, and comes up to my ear, bends down, and says,

"Actually Vic, you look fucking sexy and I want to ask you something." He whispered lustfully.

My cheeks burn, and I nod.

As we are in front of the school, he bends down on one knee, and takes my hand.

I look at him confused.

He smirks, and clears his throat.

"Vic, I know you've been through some hard times, and I would never understand, but trust me, I'm always here for you, whether you like it or not. I will always be there to talk to you about anything, and I will be there to make you feel happy again, and to be there to tell you you're beautiful and sexy all the time, so Victor Fuentes, will you be my boyfriend?" He declared.

I looked around to see people with shocked faces, some happy, some disgusted. Especially kellins gang, they were eyeing me up and down and looking at kellin with a lot of hatred.

I put them in the back of my head and faces my head to kellin.

I pulled him up from the ground, making him stand tall.

I leaned up, and kissed his soft lips.

He's lips went in sync with mine.

I pulled away and smiled, and he did too, lips swollen and red from kissing.

I stood up on my tippy toes and whispered in his ear.

"yes." Was all i said.

He pulled back and smiled.

He leans and hugs me tight to his chest, me returning.

It wasn't until we heard many "Aww's" and also "Faggots, homos," and shit like that, that we pulled away.

He grabbed me by my waist, and tapped my leg, signaling to jump.

I did, and wrapped my short legs around his skinny waist.

"Now I can finally call you mine." He mumbled, we have our foreheads together and we're just staring into each others eyes.

"Same for me." I giggle.

He aw'ed and kissed me softly.

"Let's go to class, shall we?" He says, still carrying me firmly.

I nodd, shoving my face in his shoulder as he walks.

I begin to think, what did I ever do to deserve this sweetheart? I'm nothing. Just another stupid boy who likes to wear girl clothes, nothing special at all.