Vic

Why was kellin acting this way?
"Kellin?" I asked while we were walking back to his place.
"What?"
"Why are you being so nice?"
"..."
This was confusing me.
"Well Vic. I know I've been a dick to you in the past but that'll be over now. I'm here for you. We are now friends whether you like it or not. Now, I don't know what I'm going to do about the rest of my gang, but we'll see." He spoke.
I smiled and cuddled him more.
"Also Vic," he said softly.
"hmm...?"
"You're going to have to tell me what happened when we get home, and why you're so god damn light okay?" He said sternly.
I felt the tears well back in my eyes at the memories but nodded non the less.
"But you'll think I'm disgusting." The words flooded out my mouth. No attempt to hold them back.
He peered down at me through his ocean blue eyes.
"No I won't. Vic, that wasn't your fault. Trust me. I know you too well." He whispered.
I looked down at my sweater that was covered in dirt and blood.
"Vic we're here" Kellin cooed.
He gently put me down and I winced.
My ass was on fire.
"A-are you okay?" He asked with concern dripping on his words.
I nodded.
He opened the gates of his huge fucking masion and we walked inside.
Well I more like limped.
Once we got in the house I was in so much pain I was ready to pass out.
"Vic I'm gonna carry you upstairs and you're gonna shower in my bedroom and I suppose you brought extra clothes?" He said.
I nodded.
He gently picked me up and we sauntered up the millions of staircases until we landed in his bedroom.
Typical EMO kid bedroom, only with 2 fucking closets.
"Here." He carried me to the bathroom and handed me my book bag with my extra pair of clothes.
I keep them for a necessity.
"Go ahead and shower, I'll be waiting when you get out so you can explain to me."
And with that, he shut the door.
As I turned to the mirror, I looked at myself in horror.
I had bruises everywhere.
Mike surely wouldn't lik-
Mike.
Shit. I didn't tell him where I was going.
Oh well.
I hopped in the shower, struggling with the fucking knob until it worked.
I did what any normal person would do and hopped out, a towel wrapped around my thick waist.
I reach for my book bag and take my second outfit out and slip it on.

*his outfit*

I take a brush and smooth my tangled hair out, sweeping the fringe.
When I was finished I walked out, and saw kellin texting on the bed.
His head snapped up and he patted the seat next to him.
I gave him a really look.
He looked confused.
"My ass is on fire." I simply stated, pointing at my behind.
He shook his head playfully and walked over and picked me up, setting me gently on the bed.
" now Vic. First explain to me." He took a deep breath "what the fuck happened?"
Oh boy