Vic

Oh my god. I was soooooo embarrassed it wasn't even funny. Kellin practically assaulted me! As I walk to class, I look around to see kellins gang eyeing me up and down. My eyes widen and I proceed to walk quickly. As I make it into Mr.Gaskarths classroom, all eyes were on me. Showing full disgust and hatred. Well, who would blame them. Have you ever seen a boy in such girly clothes? But I find them comfortable.

Just when I sit in my usual seat in the back of the class, kellin walks in. Looking like he came down from a high. His eyes dart around the classroom, obviously looking for someone. I shrink in my seat, not wanting to be seen by him. Just my luck, his blue ocean eyes look directly at me, and smirks. Well shit.

He skipps over to the seat next to me, which is always empty. No one seemed fazed, they just think that kellin will mess with me. As he always does. I keep my attention focused on the board the whole time, writing down notes in my cat covered notebook with my sparkly purple pencil. I feel kellins eyes on me, but never do I look at him.

As if to torture me more, he yells out "HEY VIC! WHERED YOU GET THOSE PANITES? HMM??" And looks at me. The whole class erupts with laughter. I shrink in my seat, wanting to disappear. "HEY VIC! WHY DONT YOU SHOW US THE PROOF!" A jock yelled. The teacher wasn't in here yet, which I fucking hated. "no" I said simply. "Cmon little O'L Vic, just show us" the same jock yelled, with the name of fucking Jaime. "I said no" I yelled.

"Then I'll see for my fucking self" he said simply. "NO!" I yelled and got up. I ran twordes the door, but again, my dress was lifted up as I was at the door. "OoHHHH shit" Jaime whispered looking at my bottom. I blushed madly and smacked his hand away from my butt. A lot of people yelling "DAT ASS!" I couldn't do it anymore. I opened the door and just ran out, hiding in the bathrooms until 2nd period. I can't fucking believe this, I thought. Letting all the tears fall.