Kellin

Oh fuck. Vic is so beautiful down there. His pink lace panties hug around his curved hips perfectly, you can't see his crotch, but he obviously has a dick. And his ass just tugs on the panties, pulling them tighter on hisself. I feel myself growing hard by the second, and the others too. I look at Vic to see pure fear and panic in his eyes. I quickly said "uh, that's gross put some boxers on." And scattered away. And by the looks of it, the guys did too and left Vic on the ground. They all hurried  twordes me. "Dude." Jesse breathed. "That was hot." The looked at their crotches and laughed. "Yea I know, who would have known he was blessed with that body." I said. "I have a plan." Jack smirked. I quirked my ear and listened. "Maybe we can get a good fuck out of him, with that Rocken bod, it'll sure be fantastic." He spoke. The others agreed. While I just stood there shocked.

"Kellin, what do you think?" Justin spoke. I mean, I would love to just fuck the shit out of that body, but I'm not that cruel. I'll just stay to teasing him and shit. "No thanks guys, I prefer girls." Which was the truth. But Vic so happens to have the body of one, just not the boobs. "Alright then, your loss, and you might wanna take care of your raging boner. Me and the guys will sort out with Vic." Jesse smirked.

I looked at my crotch and frowned. If I didn't take care of it, I would be hurting all day. I ran into the cubical and started to unzip my jeans. I pulled them down half way, and with my underwear too. My eight inch sprung free. I spit in my hand and wrapped myself. I went up and down, thinking about Vic's lower half and those hot ass pink panties. I felt a familer pool in my stomach and released. Cumming all over the toilet. "Fuck" I whispered. Eh, I didn't really care.

I got out the bathroom, and went to my locker. I saw Vic walk into Mr.Gaskarths room, his hips swaying. Oh my god such beau-no. I'm not interested in that fucking abnormal piece of shit. I shook my head and walked in after Vic. I have all the same classes with him, which makes it fun to mess with him. And today is just one of those days .