Kellin

"WHAT?!" He screeched.

"I said we're going to-"
"I HEARD YOU! I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHY WE'RE GOING TO THE PLACE WHERE-" he inhaled deeply.

He faced the windshield, took a deep breath, he looked up at me and smiled.

"Okay, kellin. Let's go." He whispered.

I had a guilty look on my face, I know this is hard for him, but I really wanted to get his favorite from there.

A caramel frap with extra whip cream, and chocolate fudge cake.

He's so perfect.

I began the car, heading to the coffee shop.

"So Vic," I began, " tell me about yourself."

He hesitated before answering.

"W-well, uh, I have a mother and father, brother, and no sister. I decided to dress in girl clothes about 5 years ago because they made me feel comfortable. But I'm also severely bullied," he side eyed me. "And I also used to be in my school, so that resulted to me in self harming." He rolled up both of his sleeves. I turned away from the road to look at them.

Faded white lines, like I already saw the last time.

"Sometimes, when I wanna wear short sleeves, I put makeup over them. Also, I have depression, clinical. So I'm on meds." He says simply.

He doesn't seem fazed.
"Uh, I'm 5'3 as you already can tell. I'm Mexican and Irish. I'm 18 years old. And uh my favorite color is pastel blue. I love Rock music, bands like In Fear and Faith, Green day, the Rolling Stones, blink 182, Guns N roses, sum 41. " he finished.

"Wow" was all I could say.
"Yea I'm not that interesting."

"Yes you are, I think you're perfect." I
gushed.

He blushed and looked down.

As we arrived, I see Vic panicking, looking around and breathing deeply.
"Shh Vic it's okay, I'm here." I coo.

He nods and gets out the car.

I follow behind, and push the Starbucks door open for him.

We both walk in, but we bump into a couple guys.

"SCUZE ME WATCH- oh hey kellin- VIC?" Jack screeches.

My gangs heads snap twordes Vic, giving him a lustful look.

I get angry, and Vic comes to my side and snuggles in it.

"Kellin, what are you doing here with him." Justin spat.

"I'm taking him on a date. Now move your horny assess before I make you move." I say angrly.

"Actually, I was thinking, maybe we can talk to Vic for a little." Jesse suggested with a smirk.

"Actually," I retorted, " I was thinking about calling the fucking cops for raping someone and beating them to a pulp, don't you think?" I Spat.

They all froze and ran out the door, shoving Vic to the ground.

"YOU SONS OF BITCHES!" I shout after them.

I pick up Vic, holding him in a tight embrace.
He was hiccuping and has tears in his eyes.

"shhh it's okay Vic, I'm still here, don't worry." He weakly nodded.
I heard sniffle and then a "thank you" come from him.
"No problem sweetheart."

I led him to a table, while he has sweater paws and drying his tears.

Could he get more adorable?

He sat down and drew his knees close to himself.
"Stay here." I mumble and press and gentle kiss to his soft and great smelling hair.

I go and order for us, I asked mike before what was Vics favorite thing to eat here at Starbucks and he told me.

So I ordered the drinks and cake, waited, and headed back to the booth.

I sat down in front of him but he had his head in his knees.

"Vic." I said softly.

He took his head out and looked at the food.

He smiled.

"My favorite" he said.

I nodded and handed him a fork with the cake.
He took it and put his legs down.

He scarfed down the food, which made me happy.

I finished my coffee and looked at him.

He had a smudge of cake on his bottom lip, and he had a full mouth of cake.

Awe.

I leaned over, brushing my thumb over his bottom lip, wiping the chocolate away.
He looked at me and blushed.
I cleaned my thumb with a napkin, and kept staring.

He smiled at me and got up.
I gave him a questioning glare, but he just smiles.

He picked up his empty cup, and plate, turned around, and walked to throw it away.
As he was walking there was men whistling at him, which made me fucking mad.
"HEY FUCK FACES!" I yell, and everyone looks at me.
"HES FUCKING MINE!" I hiss.
They all stare at me wide eyed and go back to whatever the fuck they were doing.
Vic throws his stuff away and runs back to me, laughing.

"Yours, huh?" He quirked an eyebrow.
"Yep."

"Okay." He whispered.

I took his hand and led him to my car, for the second part of our date.

( yo yo yo it's ya boi. How y'all DOIN? I'm currently driving back to my home from Florida. And I'm getting sick of it but oh whale. Next part will be up probably tomorrow or the day after. STAY GUCCI PEOPLE)