VIC

Today I felt a bit better, but I really needed to eat something. Small, I thought.
I nodded my head, but first I needed to get dressed. Out of the blue I just pulled out a white sweater/crop top with monkeys all over them, a pastel blue skirt, some knee high socks, and my pastel pink/ pastel blue skateboard. Then I proceeded to slip on the clothes and look at myself in the mirror. Good, i thought. I'm loosing weight.

I put on my pastel blue vans and grab my hologram book bag. I decided to straighten my hair, cuz why not. After I finished, I brushed my teeth and looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. Today I had some boyshort underwear. I couldn't risk anything.  I styled my hair and slipped my book bag over my shoulder.

I skipped down the stairs to see mike, chomping on cereal. I lightly chuckled and opened the fridge. Taking out a apple with one hand, while having the skateboard in the other. I waved lightly at mike and ate like, 3 bites of my apple and thought it was enough. I threw the apple away and skipped it the door. "That's all you're eating?" Mike asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yea, I'm on a diet." I smiled. Good Vic, lie.
He simply shrugged. I let out a quiet sigh in relief and open the door. Today wasn't as cold as it was yesterday. I walked out to the road and set my skateboard down. I stepped on, and pushed, skating toward the school .
Oh boy.