Kellin

Time to get dressed.
Now I'm gonna have a date with the one and beautiful, Vic Fuentes.
I have to look good for him.
I already took a shower earlier, it was 6:45 pm, and I have to pick him up at 7:30.
I ran to my huge closets and swim for a good outfit.

(Pretend this is a guys outfit and the shoes were vans, k? And ignore the long hair heh) I squeeze into the skinny jeans, slip on a nirvana shirt, and unbutton the flannel and slip it on

I squeeze into the skinny jeans, slip on a nirvana shirt, and unbutton the flannel and slip it on.
I straighten my hair, slipping a beanie on top.
I decided to put on some band bracelets, because they're cool.
I tie up my all black vans and take a deep breath.
I check the time, and it's 7:15pm.

Almost time.
I spray on some colone and grab the dark purple flowers I got for him.
I wonder what he's gonna wear.
Either way, he'll look fantastic.

I tie up the purple flowers from the steps and walk downstairs, keys in the other hand.

I shout that I'm going out and walk out the door.

Vics house was about a 20 minute walk, so I slipped on my earphones, listening to The Misfits.
As I sing along, im clutching the group of dark purple flowers to my chest.

I walk down the street, thinking about our date, first I would take him to Starbucks, to get some coffee, then
I was gonna take him into the woods by my house, and roast some marshmallows and look at the stars.
Sounds cliche, but I have nothing else.

When I spot his average sized house, I was getting nervous, but I pushed that aside and walks up the drive way.
I saw no cars in the drive way, so I'm sure his parents are gone.
I straighten up my outfit, and knock on the doors.
I waited there for about ten seconds when the door swung open, reveling a very sexy looking Vic.
"Hi kellin."

(GUYS IM GONNA GO SEE BLINK IN AUGUST OH MY LORIDA.
Sorry this was so short, I wanted the date to be in Vics pov. Anytits, I might update in like, few hours or tomorrow. Idek
GOODBYE MY LOVELIES)