Chapter 68 - Forever Gone...

A/N: I'm sorry for not being able to update, minna. School was tiresome and I just don't want to let go of this story..... (Full A/N on the next chapter)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person's P.O.V.
The doctor came out of the emergency room with a sad expression plastered in his face. The doctor walked to them and looked at them with pity. "D-Doc, i-is he a-alright?" Tenma stuttered because he was scared to hear what the doctor will say. The doctor sighed then shook his head. "Louis Tategami is......." The doctor paused, he was having difficulty in telling them but he has to. He took a deep breath then sighed. "He's no longer with us......."

Because of those five words, Tenma's heart and soul shattered into pieces. All their memories together have gone with Louis. The one that promised him that they'll still play soccer and will always make sure his safe is no longer in the world of the living.......

Tenma fell to his knees while trembling. His tears were flowing down to his cheek. He couldn't accept it. He couldn't accept this. His plan was to tell Louis the truth. The truth that he loves Tsurugi as well as he loves Louis. But that's not what happened........... Destiny had something in plan............ You must choose who to love among the two. And when you picked the other, the other dies.....

But there was a lot of questions bothering Tenma........ Why would Louis hide it in the first place? If he chose Louis, will Tsurugi die? If Phantom 8 didn't exist............ Will none of these could've happened?

Tsurugi hugged Tenma and tried his best to comfort him but it was no use. Tenma's tears kept flowing as he cried in Tsurugi's arms. Everyone had their head down.

At the distance, there stood Louis's cousin, their coach Dylan.

Dylan walked to them with Ichinose, Mark, and Aki. He asked, "Is he----" but Dylan was cut off by one of the members of Unicorn. "He's gone......"

Dylan sighed in sadness. He took a seat then there, cried silently. Ichinose, Aki, and Mark, just like Tenma, could not believe that Louis is really gone. They've lost a great player...... A great friend...... And a great lover.....

Tsurugi's P.O.V.
"Why... Why would this have to happen! I never asked for THIS!" Tenma suddenly shouted. I looked at him, not letting him go. I don't know what to do..... It hurts to see Tenma like this..... And.... It hurts to see the fact that he still loves Louis.....

"Tsurugi?" I heard Aki-san call. I looked at her and she was looking at Tenma then at me. "Can you bring Tenma home and stay with him?" she asked. I slowly nod then left with Tenma.

Third Person's P.O.V.
"Why did you let him leave?" asked Ichinose as the Tsurugi and Tea were out of sight. "Because I don't want Tenma to breakdown like that. I think it's best if Tsurugi stays with him for a while..." Aki answered.

Tsurugi's P.O.V.
I'm currently in Tenma's room trying to calm him down. But man.... It's easier said than done.

"Let it all out, Tenma......" I said as I looked the the crying brunette in my arms. He cried and cried and there's no sign of him stopping.

*sigh* Why must this even happen? Tenma never deserved this... He never deserved any of this.....

I don't know what I should do to calm him down.... Maybe all I can do now is to comfort him.... Even though it hurts me to see that Tenma.... The one I love..... Is crying over the person he gave his heart to.....