Chapter 50 - With You

Third Person's P.O.V.

While Tenma was still lost in thought because of what Louis said, the American boy swiftly turned around to face him then........................... Hugged him.

Tenma stood there shock. "L-Louis?" he stuttered. "I'm sorry, Tenma, but this is the only thing I know to make you happy. Tenma suddenly understood what he said. 'Is he saying he wants me to be with Tsurugi?' Tenma thought to himself. Louis let him go then looked at the ground. "Tenma....... I hope you'll be happy with him........" Louis said then looked at him giving him a fake smile. "Fake. You don't want to do this. You're just forcing yourself!" Tenma said. Louis's fake smile turned into a frown. "You saw through me...... But it's true though....... I'm forcing myself to do it because I'm not really the one you love! Tsurugi is!" Louis said to him. Tenma grew silent. He don't know what to say. Louis was right though, but--- "You're right. Maybe I will be happy with him....." Tenma said. "I knew it...." Louis muttered, sadly. "But............ I know I'll be more happier with the person I'm already with now" Tenma said then smiled.

Louis eyes widened at this. "W-What do you......... M-Mean?" Louis stuttered. Tenma gave him a reassuring smile. "I'm staying with you and that's final. End of conversation" Tenma said as his smile never left his face. "B-But Tsurugi? H-He'll be---" Louis was cut off by Tenma mid-sentence. "I know, but I rather want to be with you. My feelings for you both are the same but I'm already with you so I'm not changing that. He'll understand. It's my life anyway" Tenma explained and hugged Louis. Louis was still shock but hugged back. 'This feels right but..... Why do I feel like something is going to happen?' Tenma thought but set it aside. For now, he was happy.

Louis's P.O.V.

What am I going to do now? Tenma still don't want to break up with me and be with Tsurugi. I mean, I'm not saying that I want that to happen, I mean, yeah but, ughh! The point is Tsurugi is best for Tenma! Now what the hell am I going to do?!?! *sigh* Tenma deserves a person who can be with him for a long time and that's Tsurugi not me. I know that now. I won't be able to live long anymore. I just learned that I have an illness and I won't survive from it. The doctor said that I only have at least a year to live so I want to make everything right. I knew about this when I was rushed at the hospital back at America because of me losing consciousness and tightening of my chest during practice. I was really depressed that day but I couldn't let Tenma see me in that situation so I kept it from him.

When I learned that he'd love someone here in Japan, I knew that this was my chance to make it right. To give him back to Tsurugi but, this happens. "Hey, Louis? Are you alright?" Tenma suddenly asked. I looked down at is fragile figure which I was hugging then smiled and nodded. "Are you sure? You were kind of spacing out" he said to me. "I'm fine, Tenma, okay? Don't worry about me" I said to him. I only wish if I can tell him but I know that it'll break him apart. I sighed at the thoughts swimming in my mind.

I felt Tenma bury his face in my chest and hugged me tighter. "I love you, Louis....." I heard him say. I smiled at this. I want us to be like this forever but I know it can't. "I love you too, Tenma" I said then hugged him. After a few minutes, I noticed that he was already asleep in my chest. I looked at him and see him sleeping peacefully. He must be tired since he just came home from the hospital.

I carefully laid him in my bed and tucked him in. I looked at his sleeping figure then smiled. "Sweet dreams, Tenma" I whispered and kissed his forehead. 'If I could just reverse the time, everything would be alright' I thought then sat down beside the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, yes, I know, I'm beginning to be slow on updating and the chapters are being short.

I'm really really sorry!!!

I'm having a major writer's block!! -_-#

I need to be inspired or something! 

Someone tell me an inspiring story here in Wattpad so I can get my brain working!!!

BTW, again, if you have any ideas or suggestions that you want me to put in this book, please don't be shy and just tell me!!! Comment or PM will be great!!! :D

You are the author too because you guys are helping me!!! So please help me!!!!

Thank you for the supports!!!!