Chapter 8 - Tsurugi's sick?

Third Person's P.O.V.

Tsurugi was quickly sent to the E.R. again because he wasn't breathing. Raimon and Yuuichi already arrived a few hours ago and their still waiting for the doctor to tell them what happened to Tsurugi.

<Flash Back a Few Hours Ago In Tsurugi's Hospital Room>

Tenma's P.O.V.

I finally let myself gave in. I finally closed my eyes and slept while holding Tsurugi's hand, I don't want to let him go. I was so tired earlier from practice and in taking care of Tsurugi. I know he's going to wake up soon so I have to do my best to get stronger for him.

Third Person's P.O.V.

One and a half hour had already passed since Tenma started sleeping peacefully. He woke up a few minutes after to go to the bathroom then when he came out, he just fixed his things because Aki will pick him up early tomorrow. When he was doing that, he looked at the vase where a flower was on top of the medium-sized cabinet. He noticed that it was getting dry and needs water so Tenma took the vase and walked to the bathroom. But then.............. Tenma heard nothing but complete utter silence then he realized that the heart and pulse machine has gone quiet as well then he heard the sound that he thought he wouldn't ever hear. The heart and pulse machine goes........ Beep, Beep, Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Tenma suddenly dropped the vase and looked the heart and pulse machine. It was a straight line! "Tsurugi!!!!!!!!!!" Tenma screamed at the top of his lungs then ran to Tsurgui's side and shook him a little. "Tsurugi! Tsurugi!!" no answer. "Doctor! Nurse! Someone!!! Please help!!!!" He shouted again and again then Tsurugi's doctor and nurses came in and looked at the heart and pulse machine. "Get him to the E.R. now!" the doctor quickly ordered, the nurses pulled the hospital bed where Tsurugi was laying into the E.R.

"Is he going to be alright?!" Tenma asked worriedly while trying to stop his tears to flow. "We'll do our best but for now please stay in the waiting area" and with that said, the doctor followed the nurses to the E.R. Tenma stood there, frozen, he doesn't know what to tell the others but......... He has to tell them. He grabbed his phone and texted Raimon and their coach and Aki. He said to the text: "Emergency. Hospital. Now. Tsurugi. E.R."

He clicked send and he waited for them in the waiting area. Yuuichi was going to be informed too by his personal nurse. A few minutes passed when Raimon and the others arrived.

<Reality>

Third Person's P.O.V.

It's already been three hours and Tsurugi was still in the E.R. The Raimon members, Coach Endou, and Aki-san were getting really worried by the second especially Yuuichi and Tenma. Yuuichi does not want to lose his one and only little brother and Tenma does not want to lose his one and only best/rival friend and............. His EVERYTHING.

For Tenma, Tsurugi was his light and his everything. He loves Tsurugi so much that he would even risk his own life to save him but.......... There was a change of events. Tsurugi secretely loves him also and now Tsurugi was the one who risked his life for Tenma. "*sigh* Tsurugi..........." Tenma whispered.

After a few more minutes of waiting, the doctor finally came out of the E.R. Yuuichi was the first to notice so he spoke up and said, "How's my brother?" Everyone looked at the the doctor, waiting for an answer. "I need to speak to a family member of his. It's very important that they have to know first" the doctor explained. "Hai. I'll go, I'm his brother after all" Yuuichi answered then followed the doctor to inside the E.R. with his personal nurse. "What do you think happened to Tsurugi-san?" Akane asked worriedly, everyone was worried too.

Yuuichi's P.O.V.

Me and my personal nurse are both in the E.R. where my brother is, the others were outside because the doctor wants only our family members to know it first. "So what's wrong?" I suddenly asked when we went inside. I saw my brother with an oxygen mask in the bed, unconscious. I felt a sharp pain in my chest, I felt broken and sad for what happened to my little brother. I heard the doctor sighed and said to me, "Yuuichi-san, you're his older brother, am I correct?" I only nodded in response. "Well, we were able to bring him back but unfortunately, his heart beat and pulse is still slow. He needs to be checked every day of every hour and every hour of every minute and every minute of every second." I just stared at the doctor with wide eyes. Does that mean.......... My brother's going to live? I sighed and asked, "So he's going to live? Will he be okay?"

The doctor looked at me like he wants to say something but he can't. "May I ask, is asthma and anemia present in your family history?" he asked me. I thought deep about it. "Yes.... Actually, asthma is from the side of our mother while anemia........ No one in our family history has one, why?" I answered. "It seems like your brother has asthma and his also anemic. We already checked his blood type and it seems like we're going to have trouble on finding a donor" the doctor explained. Kyousuke has anemia? But I thought he only have asthma? "What blood type is he?" I asked nervously. "A/B Negative. It's a rare blood type and it's hard to find any donor but we'll do our best"

I could only sigh not in relief but in depression. Does Kyousuke know that he has anemia? I better find out when he wakes up. Speaking of........ "Excuse me, doctor but is my brother still in a coma?" I asked again. The doctor sighed and nodded again, "Apparently, yes" Geez, what will I tell the others? Especially Tenma? "The nurses will be taking him back to his hospital room. He'll be there in 10 minutes" I nodded and said, "Thank you" to the doctor. My personal nurse led me outside the E.R. where the others are and I can see they were really worried. 'You have great friends little brother' I thought to myself. What will they say when I tell them what I knew about Kyousuke? I sighed and looked at them and they all looked at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Minna!!! I just want to say thank you for reading, voting and commenting on my story!!! You guys made me so happy!!! Arigato-gozaimasu, Minna-san!!!