Chapter 62 - Back

A/N: First of all, I deeply apologize for the recent late chapters. Please forgive me.

Second of all, I want to say sorry to those who are requesting on my other book for also the late chapters of your request.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- America -

Third Person's P.O.V.
"Louis!" a red head boy called his blue-haired captain while running towards him. "Vince, what's wrong?" Louis said sounding worried at his teammate. The boy named Vince finally caught up to him breathing heavily.

Louis supported him to a bench. "What's wrong?" Louis asked. Vince was still panting hard but tried to talk. "Y-You have to..... G-Go back to the h-headquarters...... C-Coach and the others...... T-Their......." the red head couldn't continue because of his loss of breath.

Louis looked at him with a confused look but held his teammate's shoulders. "Vince, stay here. I'll go back, alright?" Louis said. "You'll be fine here" he reassured his teammate then left running back to headquarters.

- Team Unicorn Head Quarters -

Third Person's P.O.V.
"I'll say it once again, Ichinose. I am putting away your rights as America's Team Coach" a lady said to Ichinose who was standing in front of his injured team along with Dylan and Mark. "And who gave you the right to do that?! And who are you people?!" Dylan shouted. "That is none of your bussiness" the lady said.

"I think we should at least tell them who we are, coach. *smirks* So the three of them can call the Japanese Team to be ready for us. Mostly Ichinose" a boy said while pointing at Ichinose.

"You've got a point. Very well" the lady said. "What do you mean tell the Japanese team to be ready?!" Ichinose said. "You do know Matsukaze Tenma, right?" the lady said. "How do you know him?" Mark asked.

"Let me introduce myself. I am Seya Hibari, coach of Phantom 8....." her voice trailed off. 'Seya?' Ichinose thought then his eyes widened. "Seya and Phantom 8, the ones who almost destroyed Raimon?! And caused Tsurugi to go in a coma?! And the ones that..... Made Tenma lose his memories?!?!" Ichinose shouted with rage. "So it is them...." Mark muttered.

"Yes, that's right" the boy said beside Seya. "We are here to replace Team Unicorn's members but not all of them. *smirks* We'll be keeping their capta---" Seya was cut off with a loud bang of the door as it opened, revealing the blue-haired captain of Team Unicorn.

The boy beside Seya smirked at this. "Seems like the captain's here" he said. Louis saw his injured teammates and his coaches. "Coach, Ichinose, Dylan, Mark!" Louis called then ran to them. "What's going on? Vince told me to go here so I....." Louis looked at Seya and the others. "W-Who are they?" he asked.

"My name is Seya, the new coach of Team Unicorn. And these are going to be your new members, Louis" Seya said with a smirk. "N-New coach? What does she mean, coach?" Louis asked in disbelief. Ichinose took a step forward. "You are not the coach of Team Unicorn. We are. And we won't allow you to hurt then one by one" Ichinose said as Dylan and Mark nodded in agreement.

"We knew you'd say that, that's why we're not letting you three go anywhere" Seya said then snapped her fingers. The members of Phantom 8 disappeared and reappeared behind Mark, Dylan, and Ichinose. The three of them we're grabbed by the members, completely not letting them go.

"Coach!" Louis said then tried to help them but the boy beside Seya went in front of him then blocked his way. "I'm not letting you do that, cap-tain" the boy mocked. Seya snapped her fingers again and the three of the American adults were knocked out cold. "What are you going to do with them?!" Louis shouted. "We're keeping them away from destroying our plan" Seya said and snaps her fingers.

The boy beside Seya walked to Louis and extended a hand. "Let's win...... Captain" the boy said mockingly. Louis didn't do anything. "If you don't agree with us, I'm going to make sure you won't see your three coach alive" Seya said with a serious tone.

Louis stood there with wide eyes. 'Should I? If I don't.... They might hurt them.....' Louis thought. He sighed in defeat and hand shakes with the boy. "Make sure their safe" and with that said, everything went black to Louis leaving a smirking Seya and Phantom 8 standing there.

"Inazuma Japan..... *smirks* Get ready" Seya said.