Chapter 4 - The Truth

Tenma's P.O.V.

"I'm sorry but..........." the doctor paused and looked at them with pity. He gave another deep sigh and continued "He's........ In a coma" I was so shock at what the doctor said that I fell to my knees and started crying. "N-No..... T-Tsurugi!!!" I shouted while crying.

Shindou came over me and helped to sit in the chair and trying to calm me down "W-Why?" I heard Yuuichi-san asked. "He hit his head to hard and lost a lot of blood. Good thing you rushed him over here in time or else we could've saved him. For now, we don't know when or will he ever wake up" the doctor said.

Tsurugi..... Why would you save me? You could've died. At this thought, I started crying harder. "Why?! Why does this have to happen?!" I shouted. "C-Calm down, Tenma" Shindou said and patted my back gently.

Third Person's P.O.V.

Raimon saw the nurses pushing the stretcher where Tsurugi was laying. "He'll be in his room, excuse me" and with that the doctor left. The nurses put the stretcher where Tsurugi is to his room. Raimon and Yuuichi went in and saw Tsurugi unconscious on the bed with an oxygen mask on his mouth and several other machines connected in wires to Tsurugi's body surrounding him.

Yuuichi sighed and went to Tsurugi's bed side while Tenma went to the opposite side of the bed and sat on a chair. "You were pretty reckless little brother" Yuuichi said when he held Tsurugi's hand. Tenma started to tear up again. "Tenma" Yuuichi called. "Y-Yeah?" Tenma said while wiping his tears away. He sighed then said "Minna, can you leave us. I need to talk to Tenma" Everyone nodded and went outside beside Tenma.

"W-What is it, Yuuichi-san?" he asked him. "Tenma, do you know the reason why my brother did that for you?" Yuuichi asked looking at the unconscious Tsurugi. Tenma shook his head 'no' and asked "D-Do you know w-why, Yuuichi-san?" while looking at Yuuichi. He saw Yuuichi smile and looked at him. "Tenma, I'm not supposed to be the one tell you this but...... The reason why Kyousuke saved you is because...... Tenma, Kyousuke loves you"

Tenma's P.O.V.

"Tenma, I'm not supposed to tell you about this but...... The reason why Kyousuke saved you is because...... Tenma, Kyousuke loves you" My eyes widened at this. "T-Tsurugi......... Loves me?" I repeated what he said. Yuuichi just nodded and smiled at me, I can feel my tears threatening to fall again. Tsurugi....... I-I love you too. "But Tenma, I need to ask you something" Yuuichi-san said. My tears were already falling.

"W-What is it?" I asked looking at Tsurugi on the bed. "Do you also love my little brother?" I couldn't hold it, my tears fell and running across my cheeks. I turned my gaze to Yuuichi and I can see he's serious. I just nodded in response and said "Y-Yes, Yuuichi-san........ I-I do love T-Tsurugi" I was still crying at this. I didn't knew that Tsurugi would love me back, it's like a dream come true but...... I can't celebrate it with him because he's in a coma.........