Chapter 25 - The match (Part 1)

Third Person's P.O.V.

Raimon practiced and practiced all day. They weren't going to give up easily. Tenma needs them and they won't back down on training. Tsurugi was still in the hospital. The doctor and the nurses are taking care of him while Yuuichi was with him with his personal nurse. The three days went by fast and today is the day they'll face their enemy. They're all ready to face Phantom 8 and save Tenma. Tsurugi was allowed to get out of the hospital due to his fast recovery. Yuuichi said to his younger brother to be careful and not to be reckless. He only nodded and smiled. Endou was waiting in the hospital for Tsurugi. He's going to pick him up to go to the stadium. The stadium is again going to be Phantom 8 stadium. One of the largest stadiums in Japan, it was also right next to Phantom Jr. High. They all went in the caravan and went to their destination hoping for the best. Tsurugi can't stop thinking about Tenma. All of them are worried. Aki was being comforted by the three American soccer players in the apartment. They have faith in them. They know they can get her Tenma back.

Tsurugi's P.O.V.

This is it. This is the day we get our revenge on Phantom 8 for taking Tenma and for everything else. After a two hour drive, we've arrived in the Phantom stadium. It was still the same like last time. It brings me back unwanted memories. I just shook my head to get rid of the thought. "You alright, Tsurugi?" Shindou asked, worried written on his face. "Yeah, just unwanted memories" I simply answered. He only nodded and we all went in the stadium. As usual, Kariya is shaking in fear......... Again. But something seems off. "I don't like this" I said to them. "Yeah. I feel something weird or horrible is going to happen" Kirino added. "Raimon Jr. High, so glad you could come to settle the scores......." someone suddenly said. It's voice was deep and it echoed through the stadium. I know exactly who it is and I know that my team knows who it is too. I clenched my fists in anger. After a few seconds, Phantom 8 appeared in front of us with their coach, Gouenji Seya, leading them.

Third Person's P.O.V.

Phantom 8 appeared in front of Raimon, each wearing their team uniforms which is black and red in color. Tsurugi clenched his fists by all the memories flashed before him. Everything they've done to them, they will pay for it right here, right now. Kirino tilted his head to the side. '1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...........7?' he thought as he counted the members of Phantom 8. "Where's Tenma?!" Tsurugi and Shindou shouted at the same time. Seya smirked at this. "Where you ask?" Haru said in a mocking tone. Endou took a step forward. "We'll only agree to play with you for the sake of Tenma. Now, if we win, you'll give us back Tenma" Endou said to them seriously. "And what happens if we win?" Baku asked smirking. Tsurugi was ready to charge at him only to held back by Shinsuke. Tsurugi only nodded at their little goal keeper. "If they lose, they will cooperate with us" Seya said as she run a hand through her hair.

Almost all of the Raimon members gulped at this. "I think we go for it" Tsurugi said sternly. "I agree with Tsurugi, coach" Shindou added. Endou nodded at the both of them. "Fine" was Endou's simple answer. "Then let's start then" Seya said smirking. Kirino couldn't helped to get the answer to his question. "I have question for Phantom 8........." Kirino said as he raised his hand. Everyone looked at him. "What is it?" Saru answered annoyed. "Why do you have only 7 members?" Kirino's question shocked all of Raimon. They haven't noticed it. A member is missing in Phantom 8's side. Seya gave off a dark laugh. "Oh yes, yes. I forgot to tell you....... Well Raimon............." she trailed off. "Meet our newest member *smirks* Matsukaze Tenma" then a boy appeared behind Phantom8 and walked in front, beside Seya with no emotion.

Tsurugi's P.O.V.

"Meet our newest member *smirks* Matsukaze Tenma" as soon as I heard those words, I felt my heart skipped a beat. I saw a boy walked in front of Phantom 8 and walked beside that Seya. I was almost speechless. The one I loved, the one who sacrificed himself for my sake, was now on our enemy's side. "Tenma!!" I shouted at him. He just remained emotionless. I looked at him and he changed a lot. His baby blue eyes are now dull red. He has red shading in his hair and has no emotion. 'I-Is this even Tenma?' I thought to myself. I can feel myself getting weak. It makes me hard to breath. I can't fight him, I don't want to hurt him but it was the only way for me to save him. "What have you done with him?!" I head Aoi shout. "Nothing really" Baku answered smirking. Man! I really want to kill this guy!! "Liars! What did you do him?!" Shinsuke said with malice. "Let's just settle this when the match starts" Seya said and went to their team bench with Phantom 8 following with Tenma. I can feel my heart being torn to pieces, I was now having a difficulty in breathing because I have asthma but I don't want to show or even tell it to them because they will surely bench me out and I don't want that to happen. I'm going to help them save Tenma.

I have to save him. I just have to. I want him to be in my arms, I want to tell him how much I love him. I want to see his cheery smile again. 'We'll get you back, Tenma. Don't worry' I thought to myself as we went to our respective bench to go for a warm-up. I looked at Phantom 8's bench and saw them just sitting and talking to each, I mean, aren't they even going to do a warm-up? But my eyes fell to Tenma. He's not like the Tenma I used to remember. I suddenly felt someone's hand in my left shoulder. I looked who it is and saw coach Endou looking at me. "What is it?" I asked confused. "If something or anything goes wrong, I'll quickly remove you from the pitch even if I see you in just a little pain, alright?" he said to me. I thought about it for a second then nodded. Good thing he told me so I want show any pain so he won't bench me out. I have an inhaler so I'll be fine. I don't care what happens to me, I just want Tenma to be safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter done! And I want to tell you guys how thankful I am for your supports and for that, I have insisted Tsurugi_Kyousuke_10 to tell a message for you guys in behalf of all the Raimon members.

Tsurugi_Kyousuke_10: Ohayo, Minna. This is a message for you all Inazuma Eleven, Go, Chrono Stone, and Galaxy Fans. And to tell all of you, your author here just asked me again and again but I can see she's just making you guys happy. Oh well, in behalf of me and the Raimon members, we all want to thank you guys for your overwhelming support on us. We thank you very much

Well, that's it for today, minna!!! Oyasumi!!!