Chapter 15 -Okaa-san?

Third Person's P.O.V.

The night passed by fast. Tenma's thought came true. Tsurugi is now back in a coma stage without him knowing since he's still asleep as well as the others. Aki was already outside the hospital room to pick up Tenma. She knocked once but no one answered. She knocked twice, thrice but no one still answered. She slowly opened the door to see everyone was still fast asleep. She smiled then quietly walked in. Aki scanned the room and saw Tenma sleeping beside Tsurugi's bed. She sighed then went to Tenma. 'You really love him, don't you, Tenma-kun?' Aki thought and smiled. "Tenma-kun" Aki said while keeping her voice down to not wake up the others. She gently shook Tenma while saying, "Wake up, Tenma-kun" Tenma was still in a deep asleep though. She sighed again then looked at the others. "You kids look like you all got drunk last night" she muttered but giggled. Tenma moved in his seat and was grunting. Aki looked at him again and gently patted his back. "Tenma-kun, time to wake up now" she said in a soft, mother-toned voice. "Tenma just nodded but his eyes were still closed. He sat straight up and stretched his body and yawned while rubbing his eyes. "What *yawns* time is it, okaa-san?" Tenma said.

Aki's P.O.V.

I was taken back at what Tenma said. He just called me 'okaa-san' for the second time, I'm not saying that it's bad. It's just that, I'm kind of liking it and I'm still a little surprise though. "T-Tenma-kun..." I stuttered. He stopped rubbing his eyes then looked at me. "A-Aki-san! G-Gomensai!" he said and I can see tears were building up in his eyes. "Tenma-kun, what's wrong?" I asked with worry. "G-Gomen for c-calling you okaa-san...." He said while his tears were already flowing. "Tenma....." I whispered. "I just....... I-I just r-remember my........ okaa-san......." Tenma said between his sob. I suddenly hugged him and making sure that I won't let go of him. "It's alright, Tenma-kun..... I don't mind..." I said to him. I can feel him stopped sobbing but his tears were still flowing. I looked at him and wiped his tears. "There, there, Tenma..... It's alright to miss your mother" I said to him after I hugged him again. I patted him gently on the back to calm him down and it worked. "A-Arigato, Aki-san...." He said then hugged me back. I only nodded. "A-Aki-san...." Tenma said my name and looked at me. "Hmm? What is it, Tenma-kun?" I asked softly. "S-Since you're the one who always takes care of me... Uhmm, c-can you..... I mean, c-can I call you..... 'okaa-san'?"

Third Person's P.O.V.

"S-Since you're the one who always takes care of me... Uhmm, c-can you..... I mean, c-can I call you..... 'okaa-san'?" Tenma asked. Aki stood there, frozen. She can't find her words. She's both happy and surprised. "B-But it's ok if you don't want too, Aki-san... I just thought that..... Maybe---" He was cut off by Aki hugging him again. Aki was at the bridge of crying. "Y-Yes, Tenma-kun. You can call me okaa-san" She said to him. She let her tars fall. She always dreamt of having a child. Tenma hugged her back and said, "Arigato........... Okaa-san"

While the two were having there moment, they didn't realized that ALL the Raimon members were already awake including Endou who slept with them. They all kept silent until they needed to break the ice which Endou did. "That's sweet" he said with a smile. Aki and Tenma looked at them surprised. "M-Minna, y-you're all awake!" Tenma stuttered. Aki just smiled at them and said, "Good morning, everyone" They all nodded and smiled back. Tenma looked at Tsurugi when he noticed that Tsurugi was still asleep, or was he? 'What happened last night, was it all a dream?' Tenma thought to himself.

"Tenma-kun, let's go home first. You need to get change and think you guys still have morning practice" Aki said and looked at Endou. "Hmm, maybe we won't have an practice today. Let's take a rest" The team was shocked. They never thought that their soccer-freak coach will say that. "Are you sure, coach?" Shindou asked. "Or are you having a fever or something?" Kirino added. "Why'd you say that?" Endou asked confusingly. "Because you're a soccer-freak, Endou. That's why" Aki answered with a giggle. Endou sweat dropped at this and said, "Geez, thanks, Aki" Aki only nodded in response. "Let's go, Tenma-kun? We'll just come back after lunch. The three other soccer-freak boys are still at the apartment" Aki explained. Tenma nodded and looked at Tsurugi once more. 'You'll see me again today, right, Tsurugi? I know your awake' He thought to himself. "Wait, Ichinose and the other two ar still here in Japan?" Endou asked. "Yes, they said that since their here and all, they'll be staying here for a while" she explained then smiled. Endou only nodded. "Alright, minna. Go home and get changed. Whoever wants to come back here later after they change and eaten breakfast, can. I think Tsurugi's older brother will be here later" Endou explained to them. Some nodded while others said, "Hai"