Chapter 32 - Operation? (Part 2)

Aki's P.O.V.

I don't know what I'll say to Endou and the others. Tenma is going to be sent to America in two days, what will I say?! Ughh................ "Something wrong, Aki-chan?" Ichinose-kun asked me. I nodded. "I'm just worried and I don't know how to tell them about this................... Especially to Tsurugi" I explained. He just nodded and held my hand. "It's going to be fine, they'll understand" Ichinose-kun said to me. "Arigato, Ichinose-kun" I said then smiled a little. We're actually on our way now to Raimon Jr. High's soccer club to break the news to them. 'I hope everything DOES go fine' I thought. We both stopped in front of a huge building where the Raimon team practice's. We both entered the huge building and saw Endou, Kidou, and Haruna on the bench and the team practicing. I sighed then went to them with Ichinose. "Aki! Ichinose!" Haruna called me while waving her hand at us as she noticed us. Endou and Kidou followed her gaze and looked at us.

We went to them and waved. "Hey, Ichinose, Aki" Kidou and Endou greeted. I only nodded while Ichinose-kun gave them his signature salute. He's just so cute when does that. Wait, I shouldn't be thinking of that right now! "So why are you two here? Going to watch the team practice?" Kidou asked of curiosity. Ichinose sighed and so did I. All three of them looked at each other and at us. "Is there something wrong?" Endou asked, worried plastered in his face. I didn't answer, Ichinose-kun looked at Endou with a worried expression. "Can you call your team over? It's really important.................." I heard him say. Endou nodded and called the team. They went to us in the benches and saw the both of us. They all greeted the both of us and we just nodded. "So what's wrong?" Haruna asked. The team looked at us. I sighed then looked at them.

"It's about Tenma......" I managed to say. They all gasped at what I said. "What happened?" Kidou asked. "He's going to have an operation in America in two days" Ichinose-kun said straight to the point. "In America? Why not here?" Shindou asked. "They don't have that high technology to do so and his doctor said that the sooner the better" I answered. I looked at Tsurugi and he looks so worried. "How long will it take?" Tsurugi asked. I looked at the ground not wanting to face them. "6 to 8 months" I answered.

Third Person's P.O.V.

"WHAT?!" they all shouted in shock. "6 to 8 months?!" Shinsuke repeated. "That's too long!" Tsurugi and Shindou said in unison. "Aki, Ichinose, when did you know about this?" Endou asked. "Earlier, Tenma' doctor sent a letter to Aki and we both came to the hospital" Ichinose answered. Endou nodded and crossed his arms. "What now?" Kidou asked. "Well, let it be then...... It is for Tenma's condition" Haruna answered. They all nodded. "But still" Tsurugi said. "6 or 8 months will be a long time" Shinsuke continued. "Don't worry, we'll always tell you about how Tenma is while his in America" Aki answered and smiled at Shinsuke. "'We'll'? You're going to America too, Aki?" Haruna asked. Aki nodded in response.

"Well, there's only one thing I have to say. Be careful and I hope the operation goes well" Endou said. Kidou nodded. Tsurugi went to Aki. "Aki-san" he said. Aki looked at him and smiled. "Yes,Tsurugi?" Aki asked him. "T-Take care in America.......... And I hope...... We'll see Tenma again after 6 or 8 months" Tsurugi said. Aki nodded at him. "Of course" was Aki's only answer. "Well, we better get going then" She said and looked at them all. "Yeah, we still have to pack our things" Ichinose added. They all nodded and said their good byes and messages for Tenma.