Chapter 65 - They're Back...

Tenma's P.O.V.
"Hey, Tenma, are you alright?" Kirino asked me and I nodded. "I'm fine" I said then smiled. Kirino just nodded and continued to talk to Shindou. I sighed at this. I don't feel fine actually. I don't mean that I'm sick or anything but.... I feel so uneasy! I don't know why!!! Ughh......

Someone help.... I think I need a hug or a something.....

And just like on cue, I felt two warm arms wrap around me from behind. I looked behind me to see a smiling Tsurugi. "I know you're feeling worried about him, Tenma-chan. Don't hide it, alright?" Tsurugi told me. I leaned my head to the side where his arm was and closed my eyes.

"Hey, he'll be fine. Our match will start in a few minutes so cheer up, ok?" and with that said, he planted a soft kiss in my cheek which made me blush. I nodded then smiled.

After this match, I'm going to settle my relationship with Louis WITHOUT hurting him.

"Uhhhh...... Guys? Is it just me or is mist forming around the stadium?" we heard Nishiki say. Tsurugi let go of me and we all looked around the stadium to see mists. "Maybe its special effects?" Kariya suggested. "What is this?! Why is there mists around the stadium?!" we heard the announcer said sounding surprise as well. "So it isn't special effects at all" Kariya said.

Third Person's P.O.V.
Everyone in the stadium are all confused by the mists. Some are gossiping about it. The members of Inaxuma Japan went to the pitch to take a closer look. But the mist became thicker and thicker then the ground started to rumble, startling everyone.

"W-What the h-hell is going o-on?!" Kirino said trying to stay on his feet but failed. Shindou caught him before he fell to the ground. "T-Thanks, Shindou" Kirino said and Shindou just smiled at him.

Everyone in the audience were panicing. Some are screaming "Earthquake!!!"

After some minutes, the rumbling stopped and the mists vanished. There were only few audiences left. "Somehow! The earthquake has stop!" the announcer said.

"What.... Was that just now?" Tsurugi said. Coach Endou took a deep breath then sighed. "They're here" Endou said sounding seriously. "What do you mean, coach?" Shinsuke asked.

Yet again, the ground started to rumble then a purple lightning struck to the ground at the opposite side of the pitch. 'I know that purole lightning' Tenma thought then his eyes widened. "It can't be!" he shouted.

The lightning and rumbling of the ground stopped. A group of people appeared. "Yow...... Long time no see, Matsukaze" a boy with white hair said with a plastered smirk in his face.

Tenma's eyes widened. Memories flash through his head like a rushing river. "Phantom 8's captain...... Baku...." Tenma said, emotions jumbling up his head.

"What are you monsters doing here?!" Kirino shouted at them. A woman stepped in front. "We're here for my team's final match" she simply said with a smirk. "What do you mean?! You're not even in the Football Frontier Internationals!" Tsurugi said with rage. "Oh yes, we are. Let us introduce the rest of our members" Baku said then snapped his fingers.

After that said, a few people appeared behind them. Baku stepped to the side, revealing the other "members" which shocked all of them. Mostly Tenma. The other "members" that appeared had lifeless eyes and has something glowing on their necks.

"Inazuma Japan, meet our other members. And the captain of team Unicorn" Baku said with a sly smirk.

Tenma couldn't hold back his tears as it flowed down his cheeks. He looked at him but his eyes were lifeless just like the others.

"L-Louis..........."