Chapter 9 - Finding help

Third Person's P.O.V.

Yuuichi finally came out of the E.R. where the doctor talked to him privately. Everyone was looking at him waiting for an answer, Yuuichi just stared at them and sighed. "Yuuichi-san, what happened?" Kirino asked, he can see in all of their eyes the eagerness on getting an answer from him. He just nodded and said, "Minna......... Tsurugi's still alive" This made everyone happy and surprised! They were all cheering and hugging each other but of course, every good news comes with a bad news. "I hear a 'but' coming, Yuuchi-san" Tenma surprisingly said. They looked at him and stopped with their craziness. Yuuichi nodded again, "Yes. The doctor found out that Kyousuke has anemia and he needs a blood donor but unfortunately, he's blood is too rare and difficult to find" he explained to them with sadness present in his voice. "What's his blood type? Maybe we can help?" Endou asked him and looked at Aki. She just nodded in agreement. "*sigh* The doctor said that his blood type is A/B Negative" Yuuichi answered. Endou nodded and started thinking, "Aki, do you know someone who's blood type is A/B Negative?" he asked her. Aki thought for a while then looked at them, "Actually, yes. I do know someone"

"Really, Aki-san?!" Yuuichi and Tenma asked in unison. She nodded in response. "Who?" Endou asked, "Endou-kun, it's time to bring back the magician of the field?" Aki said while smiling at him. Endou's eyes widened at this. "N-Nani?! Really?! How'd you know he's blood type?!" Endou said in surprised while the rest were super confused to who were talking about. "Endou-kun, don't forget. I am one of his closest friends" Aki said still smiling. "Who do you mean actually, Aki-san?" Tenma said tilting his head to the side. Everyone nodded with Tenma's question. "You'll know who he is soon, Tenma-kun" Aki answered him. "Ok, ok. You go call him, Aki and I'll do all my best to help Tsurugi too" Endou said giving a thumbs up. "We want to help too!" Aki and Endou looked at Raimon and Yuuichi and saw determination in their eyes. They looked at each other then they both nodded. "Alright, then! It's settled! Me and Aki we'll ask some of our friends who can help while you guys do the same!" Endou said enthusiastically. "I'll stay here" Yuuichi said, we all nodded in agreement. "I think you should stay too, captain" Shindou said to him, "So if Tsurugi wakes up, you'll be with him. You are his best/rival friend"

Tenma's eyes widened at this. He looked at the others and saw them nodding. "Minna..... But I want to help" he said. "He's right, Tenma-kun. Stay here with him" Aki said smiling. Tenma didn't have the words to tell them what he feels. "Arigato, minna" he said then bowed. "No need for bowing, captain" Akane said. "H-Hai" Tenma said. "Let's go!" Endou said. "Hai!" they all answered him. Endou went to call his other friends to ask for help with some Raimon members while the other Raimon members was doing the same. Others were searching for donors or hospitals with A/B Negative blood that can be donated and Aki was contacting the 'Magician' she was talking about.

Lists of who's doing what:

With Endou's Team

Endou

Shinsuke

Sangoku

Amagi

Kurumada

Searching For Donors or Hospitals

Kirino

Shindou

Hikaru

Nishiki

Kariya

Aki was with the three girl managers because they were going to pick up someone from the airport later. She was at her home where Tenma's apartment is too with the three girls. "Who are we going to pick up from the airport, Aki-san?" Akane asked confusingly. "I told you earlier. You'll know soon" and with that said, Aki took her phone and dialed some numbers and called someone. The three girls just sat on the couch confused but what's their choice? They need to help Tsurugi too.

Conversation with Aki

Aki: (dials some number then phone rings)

???: (picks up) Hello

Aki: Hey, it's me

???: Hello, Aki. What's the call for?

Aki: I think me and Endou are going to need your help

???: I'll be in the airport then. See you after some few minutes

Aki: Hai, arigato

???: No problem and do you mind me bringing some friends along?

Aki: I don't mind. See you at the airport

???: Sure, bye (hangs up)

Aki: (hangs up)

<With Yuuichi and Tenma>

Third Person's P.O.V.

While with Yuuichi and Tenma, they were inside Tsurugi's hospital room taking care of him and waiting for him to wake up. Tenma just sighed then held Tsurugi's hand. "Don't worry, Tsurugi. The others are going to get some help. We were all going to help you" Tenma said then smiled. Yuuichi just smiled at this.

Tsurugi's P.O.V.

I heard what Tenma just said so they did found out. Actually, I knew I had anemia all this time, I just don't want to tell them because I don't like them getting all worried about me. "*sigh* Tenma............... I want to wake up but I can't, more likely, I don't know how to" I said to Tenma but of course, I know he can't hear me. 'Kami, please! I just want to wake up and tell Tenma everything I feel!' I thought to myself but I didn't realized that my tears were already flowing. I just sighed at this. I just want to wake up and be with Tenma and the others............

Tenma's P.O.V.

I saw tears flowing from Tsurugi's eyes again. Why is he crying? "I'm here, Tsurugi. I won't leave you" I said and held his hand a little tighter. "I think you should go take a nap first, Tenma. It looks like you haven't slept for a while" Yuuichi said when he puts his hand on my right shoulder. I yawned then nodded. I can't say 'no' because it's true but I still want to be beside Tsurugi. "I'll wake you up when he wakes up, Tenma" Yuuichi re-assured me. I just nodded and went to the couch to get some sleep but I can't help but get worried. *sigh* maybe Yuuihci-san's right, I need a little rest. I finally gave in and gone into a deep sleep with one person in mind. The person I want to be with again. The person I want to confessed to and the person we want to be with us again. Tsurugi.