Chapter 37 - A match with Louis

Third Person's P.O.V.

Raimon went to their positions and looked at Louis at the opposite pitch. 'Is he going to play alone?' Shindou asked to himself. Louis was just standing there with his arms crossed and looking at them. "Show me what you got, Raimon" he said then smirked. Haruna blew the whistle and the match started with Raimon's kick – off. The match is who can ever make a goal first wins!

Tsurugi back passes to Shindou and Shindou goes to the offense with Tsurugi and the rest of the
mid – fielders. They were about to pass by Louis when he suddenly intercepted the ball from Shindou and got it with ease. "Is that it?" Louis said unsatisfied. Tsurugi charged at him attempting to steal the ball but failed. Nishiki tried to tackle him but Louis jumped up with the ball but Tsurugi and Shindou was there too. Lois just smirked at this then kicked the ball that passed through Tsurugi and Shindou. He went down and chased the ball with ease. "N-Nani?!" Nishiki yelled. "He's great!" Kariya yelled.

Back on the bench, Haruna was eyeing on Louis. "He's pretty great at soccer" Haruna said. Tenma heard this then nodded. "Louis actually trains with Ichinose-san, Mark-san, and Dylan-san in America" Tenma said then smiled while looking at the pitch. Haruna looked at him then sighed. She took a seat beside him. "Tenma, how did you meet Louis?" Haruna asked. Tenma looked at her confusingly and thought for a moment. "I met him in America when I was still in the hospital. He always visits me and we always talk for hours. He's actually my best friend!" Tenma answered with a smile. Haruna smiled a little but turned into a frown. Tenma tilted his head. "Are you ok, miss Haruna?" Tenma asked. Haruna nodded then faked smiled. Tenma nodded and looked back at the pitch. "So he's your best friend" Haruna said then returned her gaze to the pitch.

"We're not just best friends, miss Haruna" Tenma said still looking at the pitch. Haruna grew confused. "Haruna will do and what do you mean 'not just best friends'?" Haruna said. "Louis is actually my boyfriend, Haruna-san. Okaa-san and Ichinose-san know this and they said it was my decision to make" Tenma answered honestly with his smile. Haruna grew speechless. 'B-Boyfriend?' ?Haruna thought. She looked at the pitch and eyed Tsurugi. 'What will Tsurugi say?' she thought.

After a few more minutes, the match ended with 1 – 0 with Louis's win. Tenma ran to him then hugged him. "Nice job, Louis!" Tenma said still hugging him. Raimon had their eyes widened and all we'e speechless. "Thanks, Tenma-chan" Louis answered with a smile. Tenma let go of him then smiled at Raimon. "That was a great match!" Tenma said with his cheerful voice. They all snapped out of it then nodded except for Tsurugi. Shindou nudges Tsurugi's shoulder and looked at him. "What is it?" Tsurugi asked. "Jealous, aren't you?" Shindou said with a little smirk. Tsurugi can't do anything but nod a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, please don't kill me to what I did!!!

Minna!!! If you have suggestions to what I must do in the next chapters just PM me or comment below!!! Comment or PM me anytime you you want to!!!