Chapter 29 - What's going to happen? (Part 2)

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Tenma............ I.............. I love you!" Tsurugi shouted that made everyone and I mean EVERYONE surprised, he quickly turned his face away. Tenma's eyes widened at this. Tsurugi looked at Tenma's expression and he can see his eyes were starting to change. "I had enough of this b***sh**!!!" Baku said then kicked the ball hard to Tenma and Tsurugi's direction. Tsurugi saw this and blocked the ball from hitting Tenma but that made Tsurugi's breathing even more hard. He fell to ground, unable to breathe easily. He was already panting hard. The Raimon members wanted to help but they can't get pass the members of Phantom 8. Tenma was shocked at the boy's action in front of him. Tenma felt another surge of pain throughout his body, his kenshin armed was gone. He can feel that he's going to black out any moment. Tsurugi saw this and stood up keeping his balance. "You can still stand, huh?" Baku said, annoyed. "I won't let you hurt him!" Tsurugi shouted at him. "Even if it causes me my life!" he added. Tenma finally snapped. He looked at the ground, the shadow from his hair was covering his eyes. "He.................. Loves me?" Tenma mumbled but wasn't heard by anyone. "Oh yeah? Well I'll just end your life now!" Baku said then got another soccer ball then shot it to Tsurugi. The ball was too fast for Tsurugi to react then suddenly...............

Someone appeared in front of him and blocked the ball. Everyone was shocked as well as Baku. The person was Tenma! He lands on the ground safely with the ball in his foot. "I can't let you that" he said still looking at the ground. "Why did you block that, Matsukaze?" Baku asked glaring at him. Tsurugi was still, he doesn't know what to do but breathing was getting really hard. Tenma looked at him showing his bright baby blue eyes. "Because he's my friend" Tenma answered then took of the necklace in his neck and threw it on the ground. Raimon was happy that Tenma was back to normal but Phantom 8 was both shocked and furious. Tsurugi just smiled at this until he fell to his knees. He was already loosing air. Tenma noticed this and quickly bent to Tsurugi's side. "Just leave this to me, Tsurugi" he whispered to him and smiled but Tenma was already at his limits. "No, I-I can't" Tsurugi answered while panting. "I know you'd say that" Tenma answered then stood up. He blocked Baku's path to Tsurugi. Baku smirked at this. "You know you won't last, Matsukaze. That meteorite already took a lot of energy from you" Baku said to him. "I don't care, if this is the only way I can keep my friends safe then I will!" Tenma said.

"Tenma!" Shindou called him. Tenma looked at him and nodded. Shindou understood this and his eyes widened. 'Tenma, you're not going to.....' Shindou thought to himself. "Minna, get Tsurugi out of the pitch and stay out. I'm finishing this battle" Tenma said with determination. "But Tenma----!" Shinsuke was cutted off by Tenma. "Just do it!" Tenma said. They shook their heads but they got Tsurugi in the bench. Tsurugi was hesitating at first until Tenma said that he doesn't want to lose him. he sighed in defeat then gone to the bench but the other Raimon members were still in the pitch. "This is going to be interesting" Haru said with a smirk. "Minna, let me handle this" Tenma said as Baku quickly dribbles the ball towards them. Tenma blocked him in time and tried to steal the ball. Their powers were over whelming, neither side was giving up until BOOM! An explosion erupted between them because of so much force they put into it.

Baku and Tenma were both sent flying but Baku regained his balance. Tenma wasn't lucky though. He hit the ground hard. "Tenma!" Shinsuke yelled to his friend and ran to him as well as the others. Tsurugi wanted to go to but when he stood up his breathing became difficult again, Haruna let him sit down and let Shindou and the others handle them. Tsurugi can't deny as his breathing got worst. On the other hand, Tenma quickly stood up and regained his balance. "Tenma! Are you alright?!" Shinsuke asked his friend, worried written in his face. Tenma only nodded still eyeing on Baku. But before anyone had a chance to say something, Haruna broke the ice. "Tsurugi!" she yelled from the bench. Everyone looked at her and saw the unconscious Tsurugi in her arms. Raimon rushed over to them but when Tenma started to go, he felt another sudden pain in his head. Shindou noticed this and stopped. He looked at Tenma and walked to him. Tenma saw Shindou walking to him but his vision was becoming blurry. He started sway a bit and Shindou saw this. "S-Shindou...." And with that said, Tenma falls unconscious to the ground but before he can hit his head, Shindou caught him. "Tenma! Tenma, wake up!" Shindou said while shaking him a bit. "I'm calling an ambulance!" Aoi said then grabbed her phone and dialed to the nearest hospital. The others rushed to Tsurugi while the others to Tenma.

"Too bad our match is over" Baku said with a smirk. "Just like how Tenma's life is going to be" and with that said, Phantom 8 disappeared but Seya still stayed. She looked at them and smirked. "Let's see each other again, Raimon" then she disappeared. After a few moments, two ambulances came and took Tsurugi and Tenma to the hospital. Everyone came and informed Aki and Yuuichi about what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minna, I may not update this tomorrow because I have another school practice but I'll still try though............

Thanks for the support, votes, and comments!!!