Chapter 30 ( epilogue)

6 YEARS LATER *

Third Person's POV

-----------------------------
The gang traveled in the enormous white van already excited for their fun day. After 6 years they've been abler to forget and put back all the negative memories as well as things that haunt them down.

It wasn't the easiest thing to do of course they did it. However reality struck them and it was finally time to move on.

Pain turned into pleasure. Hurt turned into happiness. And dejection turned into delight.

"Are you sure an amusement park is the best choice to go today?" Suho asked, taking a glance around.

"Sure," answered Xiumin as he drove to their destination.

"Why wouldn't it be a good idea?" Kai remarked, his lips curving up into a smile. "It's a fun place after all."

"It's not that," Suho slouched. "But the girls are pregnant isn't it dangerous for them?"

And it was true. A miracle or more like a coincidence the girls were going through their first pregnancy together.

Samantha on her 6 month, Ella on her 5 month, Rosalinda on her 5 month as well, Ayame on her 4 month and Silver Jade on her 3 month.

The happiness was very real the amount of kisses and hugs shared by the couples the day they found out was unlimited.

They themselves couldn't believe parenthood  was only a couple months away.

"Then Sam can't get on any of the big dangerous rides," Chen spoke as he laid a hand over Samantha's large belly. "So our little girl doesn't get hurt."

Samantha blushed nodding her head in agreement, she couldn't risk it.

"Then let's just get on the more calm and simpler rides," Baekhyun shrugged.

Some of the boys groaned and the soon to be parents agreed to Baekhyun's suggestion.

Upon their arrival, they hastily exited out of the car and waited In line to purchase their tickets. The day was very bright and sunny however their weren't as much people as you'll expect.

Just as the gang planned they rode the more gentle and calmer rides than the big crazy ones. Here and their some of the boys rode the bigger rides for rush of excitement.

After a few hours the gang settled down on the benches and couples shared a sweet cotton candy treat. The sky began to grow light bluish with pink indicating the start of the night.

"You know so much has happened over these past years," Baekhyun spoke up, capturing everyone's attention.

"It's really insanely surprising but we pulled through together," Sehun continued.

"It would have been really different if we weren't t in this together," Kai interjected.

"But really none of this would have happened if we just kept our hidden secret, " Samantha remarked causing everyone to smile.

"Definitely we are one!" The boys yelled in unison.

Silence fell after that, actions could speak louder then words and all they needed was the presence of each other forever  ♡ .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ~ that was officially the last chapter for this story!

All the reads and votes mean so much and it makes me upset to end my very first book !

It means a lot and I know it isn't the best ending but I really did try:(

In the future I hope to have some readers from this story to my upcoming ones but for now you shoulder definitely read my other story which is

The Love For One Another// BaekYeol; ChanBaek

Anyways guys thanks so much for everything !!!! Have a nice day lovelies~