Chapter 28

We all met to see a blondish tall guy with a smile plastered across his face. He held a folder and what look like an envelope similar to ours.

"You are...?" Baekhyun questioned him, fixing his hair due to the soft yet harsh wind.

"Ah that's right," the guy nodded and bowed, "I'm Ace. Close friend to Minho. I'll be helping you guys out since I'm sure it's your first time around here."

"Jonghyun and Minho certainly do know everyone , everywhere", Jongin mumbled.

"Great show us then," Silver-Jade smiled.

Ace led us through a busy street of Seoul. This place was a lot more livid and up spirited, to where we come from wasn't as loud and as happy, cheerful like here.

Many shops were open at this time, with bright lights shining from the inside to the out. As well as several display items along with it.

"You guys will be staying here meanwhile I search for an open house, big enough for you all," Ace mentioned while guiding us to a fine- looking inn.

The secretary welcomed us with a gentle expression, and moved to stand in front of us.

"Hello welcome to Sparks inn! Are you staying here or visiting?"

Ace held his hands up and signaled us to wait a moment as he proceeded towards her. Meanwhile the girls, boys and I took a seat down on the leathered couches.

" I like it around here" Chen commented with a grin as he admired all around.

The hotel was nice and brought a aesthetic beauty to it. With light pink covering the walls whole and the floor nearly polished. The bright white lights illuminating the entire hotel.

" it's actually a lot more different from our hometown," Sehun added.

"What do you think ever happened to Taem- "

"Don't you dare bring his name up," Suho hissed cutting Tao off his sentence before he could finish.

" I was just saying," Tao defended himself, holding up his hands like he did such serious crime.

Soon after, Ace returned with at least four room keys in his hand.

"So," Ace started and held up one key, "The girls will be staying in on room while the twelve boys with be split into six and six. Got it?"

Everyone nodded, therefore we took ahold of our assigned key and went directly to our rooms. Our room was extremely big with five beds and still enough space around.

Just like in the outside hallways of the hotel, the pink shade was also used in here. Instead of floral prints as an overlay it was replaced with silver glitter.

Ella, Silver-Jade, and Rosalinda immediately crashed down to their beds from exhaustion and seemed to drift off into sleep.

I took the chance to peek outside from the medium size window and realized how pretty night skies could actually be .

Soon Rosalinda exited the bathroom afterwards and as well laid down. To see all the girls deep into slumber , I decided to mimic their action.