Chapter 20

Exactly like any other day, are routine have been pretty much the same. Searching for Tao, night class, sleep and all over again. At this point, days had turned into weeks, yet no sign of Tao has been shown.

Once looking for Tao, many unexpected things occurred. Sehun and Kris got stabbed in the leg, whilst Luhan and Baekhyun got multiple scratches around them.

It was all unexplained, however Suho rationalized that it could be a alert that Taemin could possibly be around.

"How did things go?" I asked once Lay and Xiumin returned from their searching.

"The same basically." Xiumin responded.

"I'm not surprised." Kyungsoo mumbled.

"Anyways I was thinking of going to Lester today." Jonghyun announced, making a few of us surprised.

"Lester? Isn't that the place where most witches and wizards live?" Chanyeol questioned.

Jonghyun nodded, "Yeah, but actually I have a few helpers their. They seem as if they saw a guy similar to Taemin."

"Hold on, I've heard Lester isn't quite safe. Rumors has it, that demons and werewolves circulate the place often". Baekhyun remarked, as he ruffled his hair, a gesture he does whenever he's concern or nervous.

"It could be," Jonghyun shrugged. "Though Key, Minho, and I will go and take a look. You guys stay here, since Lester is approximately two hours away from here."

"Okay, but what if you do find him and you need help or back up?," Kai asked.

"Don't worry Mei will be their for sure, she's surprisingly strong."

"Mei? Who's she?," Sehun questioned.

"She's Jonghyun's mate. Also a witch." Key replied with a small smile,

"Stay safe," I smiled as they made their way out.

---

"How are things going so far?" Edvin asked, once we reached the park.

"Nothing new," I answered. "Although Jonghyun, Minho and Key headed to Lester earlier today."

"Oh Lester, huh?", Edvin smiled. "I've heard the place is filled with demons and werewolves."

"Yeah Baekhyun said that too, but I'm not sure I've never been their before."

"Neither have I and never will," Edvin said.

"Why not? Are you afraid?" I smirked and crossed my arms.

He looked taken back after what I said, "What? No!"

I laughed and shook my head, "You probably are."

"Really, I'm not", he protested.

"Okay, okay. Don't get mad though," I smiled and hugged him.

He smiled and hugged me back as well, "I'll never get mad at you," he mumbled rather really quietly but I managed to hear.

After we pulled away, we stared at each other for a few seconds. It felt odd but kinda nice at the same time.

"Come, I have something to do,", I said and stood up while grabbing his hand in the process.

"Where to?"