Chapter 13

That was a week ago that Baekhyun had promised to tell me what was going on. But he lied, in fact they have been avoiding me so they wouldn't have to tell me anything. I shifted my bag over my shoulder and kicked at the rocks and pebbles as I walked to school.

Suddenly I started to hear footsteps behind me. I swirled around and came face-to-face with Hannah and her gang. She smirked as I stopped from walking and glared at her.

"Well hello Samantha", she brushed past me while touching my hair, "love your new hair."

I touched my hair and moved away. My hair somehow got light brown In the middle and blonde at the tips. "Go away!", I hissed at her.

"Now why would I do that?", She questioned.

"Maybe because you aren't welcomed here", I replied with a exasperated sigh.

Her eyes widen, but quickly was replaced by a smirk. "Well.. you know what would happen to your friends and you, If your secret was exposed to the whole school", she raised a eyebrow and folded her arms.

I shook my head, "you wouldn't dare."

She smirked, "You want to challenge me?" Did you forget who I am?"

I stiffened, "No Hannah."

"Good" she said, "Well I better get going, I don't want to be late", she winked before walking away.

-------------

School was so boring, I just wanted the day to end already. Several minutes later, the last bell finally ranged. I packed all my stuff before heading to the front gates, where I was meeting Chen. Earlier he suggested to walk me home, so I agreed.

When I got to him, he kissed me before hugging me. "Hi babe", he said cheerfully and smiled.

I blushed and smiled at him, "Hi Chen."

"You ready?", He asked.

I nodded, "Yeah", I replied.

He smiled before grabbing my hand. While we walked I took a glance at him, I needed to know what was going on.

"Chen..?", I quietly said.

He looked over at me as I called him, "Yeah babe?"

"Have you seen Hannah by any chance?"

He blinked and shooked his head, "Hannah is gone remember?"

"No Chen she came back", i said hastily.

His eyes widen, "Oh that's the reason why..", he murmured.

"What?", I asked confused.

"Nothing", he said and looked away.

"Tell me what going on", I pleaded.

He sighed and made me look at him, "Sam the reason why I think all of this is happening is because Hannah is back and I think she's gotten stronger." He sighed again before continuing, "Also there's something else you need to know."

I furrowed my eyebrows and look at him worried.

"Look", he said pulling his sleeve up, revealing his symbol. "We got some weird symbols now and it's because of her."

"All?", I asked Chen.

He nodded, "We have different ones now, they aren't the same anymore."

"Oh but how come mine is still the same?", I showed him my wrist where the symbol was.

"That's weird", he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Have you figured out what these symbols are for anyways?", I asked. His eyes didn't shine like always, that's how I knew he did know something.

"Well.." He started, "the other day something really weird happened."

"What happened?", I asked him curiously.

"The other day I was walking with Minseok and something really strange happened. Xiumin touch the railing and s-suddenly it became ice."

I gasped, "He froze the railing? But how? What?"

"Apparently, what I figured out is that somehow these symbols give unatural powers", he explained.

I thought, powers? I don't understand, how could simple symbols give powers. Chen seemed to noticed my confused face, and held my hands for some.. comfort.

"It's all very confusing, I know. but I think it will make sense later on. Don't stress yourself out Sam", Chen said caressing my cheek.

I took a deep breath and asked him, "When did all this happened?"

He thought for a moment before replying, "That day, at the abandoned house."

Oh, that Kinda made some sense. That's why his symbol was glowing.

"Chen, then what's your power?", I asked him quietly, hoping I wouldn't regret asking.

He gave me an unsure look, "You really want to know?"

I sigh and nodded slowly, "I guess so."

"Well if you say so", he said pointing to the sky. I got startled as a flash of lighting strucked.

"Lightning?", I asked returning my gaze to him.

"Yeah", he smiled alittle.

"Oh well okay."

"Come let's forget about this and let's have a fun day okay?", Chen smiled and grabbed my hand.

Having a fun did sound like a good idea right now. "Okay", I agreed as he kissed my cheek and led us to our fun day.

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- omg!!! I feel really bad for not updating anytime soon!:(
I have been super busy with a lot of stuff but here's a update.❤️ sorry if it's short and crappy but I wanted to update at least something
Also it's summer break and I'll update more but until then ily guys😘 please vote!