Chapter 3

I impatiently tapped my foot waiting for the last bell of the day to ring. I was about to ask to the bathroom, when I heard the bell ring. I quickly shoved everything into my bag and walked out of the class. We all decided to meet at Luhan's locker so we can go together to my house after school.

"Hey guys", I said.

"Hey Sam", Xiumin said while playing on his phone.

"How was class?", Suho asked.

"Do you really want to know?", I said.

"Yeah not really", he said.

"What's taking the others so long", Chen whined.

I then noticed a group of girls giggling while staring at Luhan.

"Hey Lulu, you got got some admires", I said smirking.

"Really?", He asked turning around and winking at them.

"Umm..", I said.

"What?", He asked turning his attention to me.

"Nothing", I said and looked away from him.

"Sammie are you jelly?", Luhan asked while pinching my cheek.

"No!", I yelled smacking his hand away.

"You sure?", He asked smirking.

"Yep, your not my style", I said crossing my arms.

"Yeah okay, but I know who your crushing on", he said.

"No..no you don't", I said.

"Oh yes I do, you think I don't but I do", he said, smirking again.

"Let's see then who do think it is?", I asked.

He moved closer to me and leaned in.

"It's Jongdae", he whispered and backed away.

My eyes immidatldly went to Chen, he was leaning against a locker with his arms folded and staring straight with a bored expression.

"See? You do like Chen your staring at him", Luhan said amused.

"No that's not true I like someone else", I said.

On cue Tao, Kai, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O, Sehun and Kris started walking towards us giving Luhan no time to argue back.

"Finally, what took you guys so long to get here", Chen said throwing is hands up.

"Sorry Chen,Chen their were some girls fighting and we needed to see that", Kris explained.

"Can we go now? I'm hungry", Lay asked.

"Yeah let's go", I said.

On our way to my house, the boys were being silly as always running around, chasing each other and hugging strangers.

"It never gets old", I said to D.O who was the only one walking next to me while the others were behind us, laughing and recording each other.

"No It does not", D.O said laughing when we heard someone fall behind us. We both turn around and see Chanyeol on the ground rolling around.

"Hey! Child you done?" I asked and giggled as he looked at me with puppy eyes.

"I'm not a child", Chanyeol pouted while fixing his shirt that was dirty now.

"Okay says you", I said and turned around continuing to walk. They all decided to walk next to me but still played around with each other.

"Hey guys I have a idea", Sehun said.

"What?", We all asked turning our attention to him.

"We should all race to Sammie's house and see who wins?" He asked.

"Yeah but let's make this more interesting who ever is the last to get to Sam's house has to go outside for 5 minutes with only underwear on?" Baekhyun suggested.

"Baekhyun why are you so childish", Kai asked.

"I'm not childish I like to have fun okay?", he said.

"I think that's a fun idea", Luhan said.

"I agree", Tao said.

"Okay then let's start from here", Baekhyun said.

We all got in a straight line and started stretching, my house wasn't far from here only 5 minutes away.

"Okay you all ready?", Xiumin asked.

"Ready!", We all said.

"Okay ready 3,2,1 Run!" Xiumin yelled.

I started to run really fast due to the fact that I didn't want to humiliate and embarrassed myself. After we all got there, D.O took the notes in the order we arrived.

1. Chen
2. Tao and me tied
3.Suho
4.Kai
5.Baekhyun
6.Chanyeol
7.Xiumin
8.Luhan
9.Sehun
10.D.O
11.Kris
12.Lay

All the boys cheered while Lay stood their and pouting.

"Cheer up Lay it won't be so bad", Tao said patting Lay's back, but turned away when he started laughing again.

"Easy for you to say, you came in second place", Lay said.

"Come on", Chanyeol said trying not to laugh.

"Fine I can't believe I'm doing this, your all going to hell for making me do this", Lay said, taking his book bag and shirt off.

"Okay princess we'll meet you there", Kris said making us laugh while Lay just gave him a death glare.

Once he finished taking everything off but his underwear he hid behind Sehun to cover himself.

"Yixing I can't see you", Suho said. Lay groaned in frustration but walked in the middle of the circle.

"Dance for us?", Kris suggested.

"Your gonna die Kris I swear", Lay said.

"Okay just give me a call so I can be ready", Kris said and winked at Lay which in respond he rolled his eyes and turned away.

"I think your 5 minutes are up Lay", I said.

"Really?", He's asked. I nodded my head.

He grabbed his book bag and clothes and went and hid behind a bush to change.

"I still say we should have made him dance", Kris said.

"That would have been funny" Chanyeol agreed.

"I wonder if it would have been Sammie instead of Lay", Luhan said grabbing his chin and started to think.

"Pervert", I said and we all laughed.

After 2 minutes Lay came out of the bush all changed.

"Okay let's go inside", I said and we all headed inside.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys that was chapter 3 and I hope you guys enjoyed I might update later 🙈😘 don't forget to vote ily all! ❤️💘

A Hidden Secret (Exo fan fiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara