Chapter 9

As we pulled into the driveway, I noticed that the rest of the boys were already there. I took my key out and unlocked the front door. I walked inside and saw some of the boys sitting on the couch and others on the floor. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water , I turned around and saw Sehun standing there.

"Hey you alright?", Sehun asked.

"I'm fine, what about you?" I asked and sat down on a stool.

"Worried", he said and sat down on the stool next to me.

"Aren't we all?", I asked and he nodded.

"Can I see your arm?", I asked.

He extended his arm towards me so I was able to see his symbol that was now familiar to me.

"Looks like we all have it", I said and looked out the window.

"Don't worry as long as we stay together and protect each other we'll be safe", he said as he grabbed my hand and gave it a assuring squeeze.

I smiled at him and got off the stool and started to walk towards the living room but stopped mid tracks when I heard a knock come from the front door. I walked over and put my hand on the knob as I was about to open it, someone put their hand on my shoulder pulling me back. I look up and see Luhan and Tao standing there.

"Stay back Sammie", Luhan said as he put his hand on the knob.

"But why?", I asked as Chen stood next to me.

"Just stay back!", he said raising his voice.

I moved back surprised at the new side of Luhan. He never raised his voice and I hated what was happening to us. Chen wrapped his arms protectively around me as Luhan slowly opened the door.

I tried to move foward but it was no use as Chen pulled me back. I looked at Luhan and Tao as they relaxed a bit as they looked who the person was. I managed to get Chen's arms off of me and walked over to see who it was.

"Ayame?", I asked as I saw her standing their.

"Hey Sam", she said nervously.

"What are you doing here? It's pretty late", I said as I moved so she could walk in.

"I have to tell you something and it can't wait much longer", she said and looked serious.

"Okay privately?", I asked as we walked in the living room.

"No I rather you all know about this", she said and looked at the boys.

"Oh okay then tell us", I said and sat on the floor.

"Well first I just want to say please continue to accept me as the same person after I say what I need to say", she said and frowned. We all nodded gesturing for her to continue.

"Okay I want to tell you guys that I know your all vampires", she said and soon as I heard the last word I quickly stood up as well as Xiumin.

"How do you know?", He said before I could.

"Please don't change your mind about me", she said looking down.

"Just tell us!", Kai yelled.

"Because.. Because I'm a werewolf!", She yelled back but suddenly the lights went off.

I moved to the corner and sat down bringing my knees to my chest and hugged them tightly. I let go of my legs when I felt the familiar pain on my wrist. I turned my arm around and saw the symbol glowing a dark red color. As I closed my eyes I felt my fangs come out and I looked around in the dark, and saw several glowing red eyes.