Chapter 21

Once Chen and I returned upstairs, the girls had already arrived. Ella and Ayame had given the demon potion to Suho and Kyungsoo.

"Do it right this time," Lay reminded them.

Suho nodded and carefully proceed forward. He seemed nervous about the situation, however Luhan helped him out with his telekinesis.

One by one the demons started to leave, clutching their chest tightly and their eyes becoming white.

The boys let out a sigh of relief and slouched around the couch when all the demons had managed to finally leave.

"Glad that's over with," Xiumin said.

"I would like to know who brought them up here. It's impossible for them to just show up" Baekhyun hissed.

"Yeah, but we'll find out soon," Chen agreed.

Some of the boys decided to rest a bit after that while others did their own thing. Ella and Kyungsoo were flirting and being all lovey-dovey. Whislt Ayame and Kai were cuddling and sharing kisses.

For a difference today, I headed out into the garden. The sun had already gone down, and the moon was shining so brightly. Chrysanthemum seeds were laying all on the ground, so I decided to plant them. Once finished, I laid down on the grass and gazed up at the dark sky.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I heard someone ask as they laid next to me. I look over and see its Edvin.

"Nothing," I replied, rather quietly.

"Are you sure? You don't --" Edvin was cut off by Baekhyun's shouting.

"Sam! Come back inside it's getting cold." I stood up and headed back inside leaving Edvin their. I did expect him to follow and finish his sentence, however he didn't.

"Jonghyun called and said they would be staying over night their," Sehun notified us.

"Okay", Luhan said.

Edvin came back inside a few minutes later with a sad expression. As much as I wanted to know the reason behind it, I couldn't.

Instead I headed upstairs and into my room. The room was pitch black and all the windows were fully opened. Weird, I thought. I'm sure I always lock all the windows.

I then proceeded to close them all and turn back around only to collide with someone's chest. Everything was way too dark and I couldn't identify the person.

"What are you doing?" The person hissed at me.

I frowned and tried to look who it was but still couldn't, "Who are you? And shouldn't I ask why are you in my room?"

He however switched the lights on to my surprise it was .... Vance?

"How did you get in here?"

He sat on the edge of my bed and looked up. "Forgot I'm a wizard ? Didn't you?"

I looked away and inched closer to the door. "I didn't," I replied. "But what are you even here for? Shouldn't you be helping Taemin?"

He shook his head and stood up, "No Taemin is nowhere to be found at the moment."

"I thought you would be with him at all times? Do you know where Tao is?" I asked and crossed my arms.