Chapter 7

Today Ayame and I decided to have a girls day out and we also invited Ella and Silver Jade to join us. Me and Ayame were currently changing out of our pj's.

"Sammie can I ask you a question?", Ayame asked while brushing her hair.

"Yeah sure what is it?", I said turning to look at her.

"Is Kai always rude?", She asked.

"What?", I said turning to look at her.

"Is he like always in a bad mood?", She said looking down.

"Well no not really, I'm going to be honest with you and I think he's always like that when your around", I said.

"Oh", she said looking down playing with her hands.

"Hey are you okay?", I said walking over to her and hugged her.

"Yeah I'm fine", she said and looked up at me.

"Don't tell me you like Kai?", I said smirking.

"What? No!", She said and tried to fight back her smile.

"Your a horrible liar", I laughed.

"Well okay maybe I kinda like him", she said blushing.

"Aww!", I said smiling really big.

"I said just a little!", She said smiling and turned away.

"Yeah yeah I know you love Chanyeol", I said laughing harder.

"Hey look at the time were gonna be late", she said totally avoiding my question.

"Okay okay", I said and grabbed my purse.

I texted Ella to meet me and Ayame at the park. While we waited for them, we sat at a bench near a pond. I look over and see a man behind a cart giving out Ice cream, I realized I haven't eaten yet. I quickly sent Luhan a text telling him to bring me a bottle of blood since he lived closer by here. I looked around the shops trying to see which shop had a bathroom.

"Hey Ayame I'm going to use the bathroom at that shop, I'll be right back stay here", I said and started walking towards the shop.

Once I got inside the store, I felt my fangs starting to come out, I quickly sent Luhan another text telling him to hurry up, I walked inside the bathroom and thankfully their wasn't anyone. After a couple of minutes I felt my phone vibrate, I saw a text from Luhan telling me he was outside of the bathroom waiting. I put my phone back into my purse and walked outside, I saw Luhan standing there with a small black bag.

"Thank you so much lulu, I really owe you one", I said grabbing the bag from his hands.

"No it's alright, I care about you and I want you to be okay, are you fine now?", He asked sweetly.

"Yeah thank you", I said.

"Okay well I better go I have something to do", he said.

"Okay thanks again", I said and waved at him.

" I love you take care Sam", he said and wave back.

I walked back into the bathroom and went inside a stall. A couple of minutes later, I finished the bottle and threw it away and left the shop. I made my way towards Ayame and saw that Ella and Silver Jade have arrived and there was a girl with them.

"Are you okay Sammie? What took so long, I was so worried", Ayame said.

"Sorry Ayame I ran into a friend", I said, I didn't like telling her lies but she didn't know my secret but I was planning on telling her soon.