Chapter 5

I woke up a couple of minutes early before my alarm went off. I sat up on my bed and looked around to see all the boys sleeping peacefully. I got an idea and I quietly got out of bed and tip toed downstairs, I took out two frying pans and headed back upstairs. I got back on my bed and started jumping.

"Get up! I love you! Boys!", I yelled, while laughing.

Some of them quickly opened their eyes and looked around, by the time I hit the frying pans one last time they were fully awake and were sitting down.

"Why you wake us up like that?", Kris said angrily while rubbing his eyes.

"Slept on the wrong side of the floor?", I smirked at him.

"Shut up!", He said and sticked his tongue out at me.

"Look! Tao is still sleeping", Sehun pointed and laughed.

"Wow he sure is a deep sleeper", Suho laughed.

I smiled and jumped out off my bed and got on top of Tao I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled widely at me. I blushed and got off of him.

"Aww!", Half of the boys said, I turned around and saw them smiling. Then I saw Chen sitting on the floor looking all sad.

"Are you okay Chen", I asked.

He looked up at me, " I'm fine", he said coldly.

"Well okay", I said.

We all ate breakfast and got ready for school once we all finished, we left and started walking to school. Once we got there we went our own ways to class, me and Xiumin walked together since we had the same class.

"Hey Xiumin would you take my books, Im going to the bathroom real quick?", I asked.

"Yeah sure", he said.

"Thanks", I smiled and gave him my books.

I quickly used the bathroom, I washed my hands and dried them. As I was about to open the door to leave, the door opened and a girl came in stumbling with her books but she dropped all her books on the ground. I helped the girl and picked her books up I gave them back to her and she smiled.

"Thank you so much", she said.

"It's no problem, are you new?", I asked.

"Yeah I just moved here today actually", she said.

"That's why I have never seen you around, I'm Sammie by the way", I said and smiled at her.

"I'm Ayame", she said.

"Unique name", I said.

"Thank you", she smiled.

"Since your new here, do you mind if I take a look at your schedule?", I said.

"That would mean a lot thank you", she said handing me her schedule. I looked over Ayame's schedule and realize she had all the same classes as me.

"That's cool", I smiled.

"What?", She asked.

"Your in all my classes", I said and looked up at her.

"Wow really? That's great would you help me out?", She asked.

"Yes of course, do you know anyone here", I asked.

"No only you", she said.

"Okay well let's go to our first class then we are already late and let me just warn you the teacher isn't nice", I said and we started walking to class.

"Wow thanks for the warning", she said and laughed.

I knocked on the door and turned around to Ayame and gave her a smile she returned a nervous smile back. Ayame and I walked in and I saw Mrs. Matthews angry expression.

"Samantha late again? I think I will call home today", she yelled at me. Its only the second day and she threatening me? How am I gonna survive the rest of the school year?

"So your gonna tell my mom that I am in trouble and late for helping the new student out?" I crossed my arms and smirked.

"New student?", She asked fixing her glasses.

"Yes the new student" I said looking at Ayame.

"Well then you may take your seat now", she said. I walked back to my seat and sat next to Xiumin.

"Do you know her?", He asked.

"Well I actually I just met her in the bathroom", I said.

"Oh", he said.

Ayame sat next to me in all the classes and I helped her with anything she needed help with. She is really nice and I got to know her a little bit. I asked her to join me and the boys for lunch and she agreed. But before lunch Ayame and I stopped by my locker to put my books away. I decided to share my locker with her until she got one.

"Okay let's go", I said and started walking towards the courtyard.

"Just a warning their really crazy but they are all really nice and friendly", I said.

"Okay", she smiled.

Once we got outside we walked were the boys were at, Kaylee didn't come to school today which meant it was just Ayame, the boys and me.

"Hey boys", I said as I sat down and Ayame sat next to me.

"Hey Sammie", they all greeted me.

"And who is this", Sehun asked referring to Ayame.

"Oh yeah this is Ayame she's new and she doesn't know anyone so I asked her to tag along with me", I said.

"Hi", she said shyly.

"Ayame, this is Tao, Chen, Lay, Kris, Luhan, Xiumin, Baekhyun, D.O, Sehun, Suho, Chanyeol and Kai", I said pointing to each of them.

"Hey Ayame!", The all said except for Kai who looked annoyed.

"I'm gonna get lunch I'll be right back", Ayame told me and she stood up and walked away.

" I don't like her", Kai said.

"Shut up! I think she is beautiful", Chanyeol said.

"Why don't you like her Kai? She's really nice and friendly and she's pretty", I asked.

"I don't know I just don't like her okay?", He said.

"Whatever", I said and turned around to see Ayame coming back.

Ayame came back and when she sat down, Kai rolled his eyes he saw me and I sent him a glare.

Finally the day was over and I invited Ayame to my house. On our way home I felt someone following us, I turned around and see Chanyeol running up to us.

"Hey Sam, hey pretty girl", he said and winked at Ayame causing her to blush and look down.

"Do you need something?", I asked him.

"Uh.. yeah I forgot something at your hose I need to get it", he said. But I knew the real reason he wanted to see Ayame.

"Excuses", I mumbled

"What?", He asked.

"Nothing", I said.

Once we arrived at my house, I unlocked the door and walked inside, I see that Chanyeol and Ayame are talking maybe flirting and he said something because she blushed a lot.

"Flirts" I said.

That evening me and Ayame studied and did our homework, Chanyeol left a while ago thank god. After we finished our homework we played games, watched tv and got to learn a lot about each other. Once it was getting dark Ayame had to leave and I was really tired I changed into my pajamas and went to bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Don't forgot to vote.💕💘

Thank you all ily hope you enjoyed 😘❤️