Chapter 16

----

"Taemin?"

I tried closing the door, but his foot got in the way.. Giving him the access to enter.

"Sam who's at the door..?", I heard Baekhyun ask behind me.

Taemin smirked and walked closer, "Long time no see Byun Baekhyun."

Baekhyun glared at Taemin, and on cue the rest of the guys appeared.

"What do you want?", Kris asked.

Taemin leaned against the wall and crossed his arms, "A deal."

"What kind of deal?", Kai asked sternly.

"A deal in which we exchange. Give me Tao and I'll give something in return", Taemin answered.

"No way!", Tao protested, "why do you want me?"

Taemin gave him a look, "Your demon side could be very useful to me."

"There's no way, Tao's going with you", Suho said.

"Give me him or else..", Taemin said with a threatening tone.

"Or else what?", Chanyeol challenged.

Taemin smirked, "Their will be serious consequences."

Luhan rolled his eyes, "Ooo! We're so scared."

"Don't say I didn't warn you!", Taemin snapped his fingers and vanished.

The atmosphere became tense, what could Taemin possible mean?

"Hey don't worry. Sometimes Taemin doesn't actually do what he says", Key assured.

"But he looked pretty serous about it", Sehun said.

"Just don't worry anymore okay? Jonghyun and I will look out if Taemin tries anything", Minho said with a small smile.

It was nice to have them around. Even if they knew something bad could occur , they always tried to lighten up the mood.

"Come lets do some training", Key guided some of the guys, while some stayed inside.

"Uh.. We'll be back in a little", Suho said as him and Lay started to leave.

"Wait were are you guys going?", Kyungsoo asked.

"Just... out", Suho responded nervously.

I raised an eyebrow, "Does out mean.. A date perhaps?"

Lay's cheeks became a slightly pink shade as well as Suho's.

"Bye!", they both shouted before running out the door.

"Oo SuLay", Baekhyun chuckled.

"What?", Chen asked confused.

"It's Suho's and Lay's ship name, SuLay. Get it?", Chanyeol explained.

"Ahh..", Chen laughed, "I get it now."

Baekhyun shook his head, "Your so slow Chen."

"But cute", I added and pinched one of his cheeks.  Chen smiled and hugged me tightly.

"You want to do something today?", he asked.

"Wait!", Baekhyun interrupted, "How about we scare people."

"We could be our real selves for one day. People will think it's a costume, when it isn't actually", Chanyeol smiled.

"I don't know..", I said unsure.

"Come on babe, it'll be fun", Chen said adding puppy eyes while pouting. I sigh.. this boy knew my weakness well.

"Okay fine", I gave in.

They all cheered and smiled. I went to my room and changed into black pants, a black shirt, black shoes and a black sweater.

In an instant my sharp fangs grew out, and my eyes turned into a deep red color. I looked in the mirror, though my appearance wasn't scary at all.

How are we suppose to scare people? I headed downstairs, and saw Chanyeol, Chen and Baekhyun in their vampire selves.

"It feels odd", Baekhyun complained.

"What do you mean?", Chanyeol asked him.

"Well.. We haven't had this side in a while. So it feels strange", he responded.

"Yeah", I agreed.

"Should we invite the others too?", Chen asked.

"Kyungsoo went to see Ella. Kai took Ayame on a date. And the rest are pretty much training. So just us", Baekhyun smiled.

Chen groaned, "Ugh Byun Baekhyun your so annoying!"

"Enjoy my presence!", Baekhyun growled in a playful manner while Chen laughed.

"Come on guys, let's do this quick. I want to see Rosalinda already. I miss her", Chanyeol whined.

"Let's go then", I said and walked outside.

"Wait", Chen stopped us, "where are we exactly going?"

"How about the..park?", Baekhyun suggested.

"Okay", Chanyeol said.

----------

Once we arrived, their weren't many people. Plus it was still daylight, so I don't think the plan would actually work..

"Forget it. I'm gonna go play!!", Baekhyun returned to his normal self, before running off to the playground.

"He's nothing but a child in a man's body", I giggled.

"In that case, I'm going to see Rosalinda bye!", Chanyeol said waving and left.

Chen and I waved back and also returned to our normal selves.

"I actually wanted to scare people", Chen said pouting.

"So cute", I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Aww couples", I heard an annoying voice say behind me..

I turned around and saw Hannah. I thought I sensed someone annoying.!

I rolled my eyes, "What are you doing here?"

"Just walked by and saying hello to my favorite person in the world", Hannah responded sarcastically.

"Well if you got nothing to say. I suggest you leaving."

Hannah looked amused, "Oh well.. I Just wanted to say, I hope your all prepared for what Taemin and I have planned for you all", she said and with that she walked away.

I turned to Chen, worried. "Do you think it's really bad for what their going to do?"

Chen shook his head and held my hands, "No baby, Like Key, Minho, and Jonghyun said. They will take care of it", he said with a reassuring smile.

I sure hope so.

---------------------------------------------

A/n - short chapter guys sorry *_*

But have you guys seen SHINee's new MV? It's honestly a really good song, I thought the MV was really funny and creative. <3

Till then.. Bye ! :)